LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

So was February 22, so it could just be an old photo with an old date. 

So is nov 22nd 2022 but why would shy post this if it has no meaning in the imminent future

She's so random

3 minutes ago, OscarScheller said:

So is nov 22nd 2022 but why would shy post this if it has no meaning in the imminent future

She's so random

2 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Why do I feel like this is some I Spy type app that she enjoys playing sksksks:lmao: she’s so wholesome 

She probably took this screenshot playing the game 2 weeks ago on Tuesday, Feb 22nd tbh lol 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry guys 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 hour ago, Crimson and Clover said:

LOL I love it I definitely can see it, NFR single covers was her selfie era for sure. wouldn't be surprised if this was some random gadget store in Venice/Santa Monica (judging by the Bird scooter it most likely is!) which makes it even cuter. i am satisfied with the official cover though

kind of iconic idk

goB2UoP.png

sgopYhV.gif

i get why the cover wasn't used, i personally don't think it captured the entire feeling of the song, or would've changed it's kind of tone/meaning thru and from it. and it would've looked amazing and real niche, but the angle of the way it was shot makes her form look real disproportionate, and not so much in an artful way. 

the post reminds me of how an artist really needs to get away how she mentioned in the lust for life trailer, hoping it does have something to do with a poetry release. it feels like there's some kind of fire rekindling in her from a collective sense so i'm wondering when and how that'll come out 

the last photo oddly enough reminded me of pawn shop blues somehow. 

UV/Honeymoon

so.. the last picture is of a mental institution in Los Angeles, (east LA) I googled the street name and found it on street view "ENKI Health"... Behind the Iron Gates has to be coming putas... 

https://twitter.com/tropico_cola/status/1500708623751671812?s=20&t=6ZaJrQxKn25aNqQjsfIbPA

edit : just now saw previous post abt this oop... anyways this is exciting 

Obv I don’t know anything abt her reality but I think it’s clear she’s been through a lot of mental strife and it truly blows my mind whenever I remember her resilience and sheer ability to… work (on herself, her art, etc.) let alone the amount she does 💘 A true shining beacon of hope in my life 😭😭

mUENGN9.png

10 hours ago, Crimson and Clover said:

kind of iconic idk

goB2UoP.png

WAIT WHAT IS THIS???

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

WAIT WHAT IS THIS???

Honeymoon leaked the OG cover that was considered for the Venice Bitch single cover. 
I don’t know what to think of it. It’s a cute and fun moment, when put aside Mariners’s cover, it sorta makes sense, but it’s really not a great cover either. The cover we got never was the best IMO, but that one isn’t either for me.