LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

dude i have so many photos that were sent to me of her truck and cars taken by HIM and how he apparently drives by her house every day. he is so scary. i hope nothing escalates. 

yeah deep down i don't think it's him, but that would be super messsed up to find out that it was....

Oh so it is true

No words! 

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

Pain. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

nooooo that's awful, even though there's a sticker on the plates now : ((((

I'm gonna report it and tell Ben and Ed about it, thought I doubt they'll see my message... and the account hasn't been active for over a year... Maybe it's enough to just report it.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

nooooo that's awful, even though there's a sticker on the plates now : ((((

Pretty sure there wasn't in the screenshot I saw 

And also that some pics have been deleted

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

that man gives me the creeps. they way he does this so openly too... to the point that Lana is aware of it and knows who he is.

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

Also all of the lana "stans" that follow that account... disgusting. They should be ashamed.

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

I think its possibly it was someone directly stalking her (since her car pics are everywhere apparantly :horror2:) especially since this isn't the first time stalkers have broken into her house/car.

But I also think its totally possible it was some random person who saw a laptop in a car and stole it for money. I also think its definitely likely that they took a look at what was on the laptop and camcorders and since there were definitely videos showing Lana's face, it is likely that they recognized her and realized that they stole a celebrities laptop and that its way more valuable than they thought.

Maybe Lana posted those videos to try and draw them out and get them to leak stuff so the police can track who did it....I feel like she's probably not being blackmailed though. Unless it was for money, but I don't see why she would make a post in that case because it could be dangerous. I think maybe she anticipates that new album stuff will leak soon, possibly because the thief threatened to leak it if she doesn't do whatever it is they want....

Idk just some thoughts about this situation 

20 hours ago, Dua Lipa said:

She mentioned the third time is happened. Would the first be when the LDR.FM mods accessed her email, second be when Chucks things were taken from her cabin and now this? Sheesh. Heartbreaking

what is the story behind stuff being taken from chuck's cabin?

7 minutes ago, derrymore said:

what is the story behind stuff being taken from chuck's cabin?

If I recall correctly, Chuck wrote on her insta story that someone had stolen family pictures and she asked whoever had taken them to return them back.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

6 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

Other than when we found out she was doing something for the soundtrack of the biggest show in the world & it ended up being a snooze

or when we found out she was working with the biggest pop star in the world and it ended up being fucking terrible

or when life is beautiful finally leaked and it wasn’t like the trailer and ended up being a let down / forgettable track after years of hype 

or when she talked about an unreleased compilation album and then never dropped it

Or when she said she was doing a covers album and never released it

Or when we found out she did an album with TLSP and never released it even though the songs we’ve heard from those sessions have been iconic (thunder, California)

or when we found out about a ton of supposedly amazing UV era (ha best) demos & outtakes and hoarders decided to never drop them

or when she didn’t do anything at all for the BTD 10th anniversary

or when she dropped Rick Knowles

but yeah period!

You sound really bitter. Please go outside and touch some grass because I promise you it’s not that serious! You’re part of the problem. Fans like you are the reason things like this happen to her. Relax, take a breather, and remember she’s a human being. Not an artist who lives for your consumption. My god. 

8 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Of course the situation is very upsetting, but I find it funny that NOW some of you realize that hacking, leaking and spreading content is wrong and hurtful to Lana? 

It's not even the first time Lana is vocal about it...

Look at what the user I quoted above had to say….some of these “fans” do not give a fuck about her as a person. They just see her as a product who must meet their demands. All that resentment for projects that she didn’t follow through on for fucking what? When y’all have DECADES worth of her material that was NEVER supposed to be there for you to listen to. The entitlement is fucking scary and disturbing and some of these so called “fans” need to get a fucking life and stop living so vicariously through her like this. 

Again, you have DECADESSSSSS worth of her music ON TOP OF 8 officially released albums. And you’re still crying about this project or that project or an unreleased compilation album when you literally have all of those songs already? Literal psychopaths I’m sorry idc. 

If you really can’t respect her choices as an artist and are so fucking bitter and projects that fell through then you need to go be a fan of somebody else because the obsession and fixation on things like that is so unhealthy. It’s as if she doesn’t actively make music with the way some of these “fans” speak about her. Like grow the fuck up FFS. 

At this point I hope Lana doesn’t release shit and goes into hiding because some of you don’t deserve shit with the way you talk about her. It honestly pisses me the fuck off because she doesn’t deserve this shit. She’s worked so fucking hard and has not stopped making music and all some of you do is fucking bitch and whine about dumb ass shit. I feel so bad for her. She deserves so much better fans. Again this level of entitlement is so toxic and honestly delusional.

She has not stopped she’s put out great bodies of work and again, YOU HAVE SO MANY LEAKED SONGS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS AND YOU’RE STILL SO FUCKING UNGRATEFUL AND ENTITLED. Seek fucking help to that user and to anyone who agrees or thinks like them. 

Y’all deserve nothing. No new album. No new book. No nothing. Y’all really don’t. Sorry. 

11 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

You sound really bitter

Relax, take a breather, 

:sideeye:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

5 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

:sideeye:

Be cute but what I’m saying is the truth and y’all know it. Yes I’m fucking mad. I’m mad for Lana. Do you know that means the album is probably delayed because she lost everything she was working on? So she has to start from scratch….so all that bitching y’all did about no announcements, when the whole time, everything was gone, makes me so mad and sad for her. Y’all really need to get it together and be better fans because this type of behavior and mentality Pale Fire exhibiting is honestly beyond worrisome.

like imagine being pressed because she never did an unreleased compilation, when you have all the music already, what difference is them being on a streaming plat really going to make. Or being mad about a fucking cover album. Enough is enough. Appreciate what she HAS put out, and appreciate what’s been leaked that you were NEVER supposed to hear. 

And IMAGINE comparing that shit to the fan bases 9/11 or even this circumstance of her being robbed and everything being gone. :rip: the fucking audacity. 

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

I've listened to leaks, but I avoid listening to tracks which are confirmed to be on the album if they're leaking, partly to be respectful, partly because I like that experience you get when you listen to an album when it releases at midnight. I had heard Architecture/Best American Record, Nectar of the Gods, Thunder and others before the album releases though because they had leaked year(s) before and I assumed she'd never release them.

That makes sense. I guess I just prefer to wait, like you said until midnight to hear the album in full. I also agree that it’s respectful not to, just because some things aren’t meant to be heard, etc. I think that’s the case with Lana a lot and you can tell just from that video yesterday that it really bothers her.