LDRO

Instagram Updates

On 10/30/2022 at 5:02 PM, brandon said:

Confused as to why people are saying the thief probably didn’t know who she was 

She literally said herself that they used the laptop to gain access to her phone recently (which would be thru icloud), so obviously if they were motivated enough to do that.. it would be because they know who she is 😭 also? didn’t she say she wiped her laptop after realizing they had it? sooooo unless they saved everything before she did that - outta luck with the computer files 

It being publicized now thanks to lana’s ig post, mixed with the fact that she felt the need to now (months later) address it makes it seem like something was -threatened- to leak (or, some of the snippets we got recently might be from the computer, and as she/her team realized that, got scared that other things could leak too) . and if the thief was smart (probably) they wouldn’t go leaking things all willy-nilly with the possibility of it getting tracked back to them. 

also people wanting things to leak via this theft are pretty weird 

I know you’re not just addressing me, but what I said was that the initial thief who broke into her car may not have known who’s car they were breaking into when they shattered the windows and took whatever of the car’s contents they did take; it may have been the person who bought the laptop ‘hot’ that was the in-the-know person, or even the second buyer, if there was one.

Someone with very little to lose would be more likely to smash a car’s windows, because if caught or photographed doing so, there would be virtually no risk to their livelihood, if they were arrested at all under today’s laws regarding theft. Police in Los Angeles might just let the person go if the thief was determined to be homeless or addicted, or both. 

It might also be that if LDR has a determined stalker, she or he paid someone with very little to lose to commit the actual theft. 

It still seems odd to me that a Lana-savvy person ended up with the laptop one way or another but has leaked nothing that any of us are aware of. If they will do anything else with it, time will tell. 

24 minutes ago, Marius said:

The taste of music this woman has :awkney2: Lets not comment on Migos being the indicator of music “improvement” :true:

this is a weird thing to say

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

50 minutes ago, Marius said:

The taste of music this woman has :awkney2: Lets not comment on Migos being the indicator of music “improvement” :true:

one of their members literally just died, there's a time and place...

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

1 hour ago, Marius said:

Migos were extremely influential in their prime and popularized mainstream trap music lol just say you don’t like rap 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 hour ago, Marius said:

A man just died and this is your response? Maybe now's not really the time to be criticizing Lana's music taste over a literal memorial post of an artist she liked 

imageproxy.jpg

!!!!

Qa4j7Dm.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

HI DOLLS?!!!

Qa4j7Dm.jpg

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

This is the original photograph used in that edit! I luv the candid shots from that day x

26-C003-C5-0-CD1-4796-9-C7-E-0-A208-D5-B778-C

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

But why did she post this?

Is this a layout for LDR9? I NEED TO KNOW :agree: