LDRO

Instagram Updates

that looks like a record cover to me

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

she just posted a mime looking person trying to smile a few min ago, i might be losing it but it seems like a name to a single 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

she just posted a mime looking person trying to smile a few min ago, i might be losing it but it seems like a name to a single 

illuminti queen :oprah: 

wtf is she trying to tell us tho

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

It's a gif of Buster Keaton pretending to smile. The reference is to the idea that one of his gimmicks was that he stayed 'stone faced' no matter what was happening (even though that's exaggerated - there are films and photos of him smiling). Maybe somebody took it upon themselves to tell her to 'smile', and this is her response :P

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

lmao i thought this was a thread shit talking the newish instagram update

yes, in a section called "Lana Del Rey -> Latest News"

PNoV6l.gif

It's a gif of Buster Keaton pretending to smile. The reference is to the idea that one of his gimmicks was that he stayed 'stone faced' no matter what was happening (even though that's exaggerated - there are films and photos of him smiling). Maybe somebody took it upon themselves to tell her to 'smile', and this is her response :P

OR she heard my Smile remix :oopna:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

"Not hacked. Legitimate approved post." Honestly this is her way of writing I hardly see a 15yo geh hacker take time to write fully formed sentences and not profit of it more it's her be she's weird asf and her entire miss Daytona account is filled w medium stuff :toofunny:

ZKcaooE.png

Why is Lana weird for posting that post about the medium? People here are always saying she's weird :crossed:

For me it appeared weird because it was so unexpected and had no correlation even stylistically to the posts she made before. Also the fact that she believes in mediums may appear as naive, idk? Posting this at this particular moment came out as unsettling.

ZKcaooE.png

For me it appeared weird because it was so unexpected and had no correlation even stylistically to the posts she made before. Also the fact that she believes in mediums may appear as naive, idk? Posting this at this particular moment came out as unsettling.

She's mentioned psychics and mediums before. I'm not sure if you're saying its odd that she believes in them. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding your post

She's mentioned psychics and mediums before. I'm not sure if you're saying its odd that she believes in them. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding your post

Yes I remember she has, personally I didn't found that her post was weird because of the fact that she believes in them, but the general public might not know this side of her and that may be part of why it appeared so unexpected. 

ZKcaooE.png