LDRO

Instagram Updates

5 hours ago, TheCultureIsLit said:

Just in case anyone doesn't want to scroll to find it, Lana replied:  "B!tch I know the Bible verse for verse better than you do. PS you’re giving off super gremlin energy. Not in a good way."

Release “I Talk to Jesus” pls thank you 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

8 hours ago, TheCultureIsLit said:

Just in case anyone doesn't want to scroll to find it, Lana replied:  "B!tch I know the Bible verse for verse better than you do. PS you’re giving off super gremlin energy. Not in a good way."

:ma:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

12 minutes ago, Jakk said:

The satanic accusations on artists are ramping up now unfortunately. It’s like its 2010 again :biblio:

In fact it's 2011 all over again in the Steregum comments - dorks claiming her dad bought her career, and getting hung up on her 'persona' :sadcore:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

40 minutes ago, Jakk said:

The satanic accusations on artists are ramping up now unfortunately. It’s like its 2010 again :biblio:

This book came out in 1988, and wasn't even the first on the subject - just the first one I had the misfortune of reading.

Spoiler

8108tiR748L._SL1186_.jpg

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

40 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

This book came out in 1988, and wasn't even the first on the subject - just the first one I had the misfortune of reading.

Hide contents

8108tiR748L._SL1186_.jpg

Brilliant hahaha

Her little video message she just posted is so sweet :xcry: Talking about her recent tour, Joan Baez’s film, and The Hollywood Reporter story - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS