LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

What i'm taking from this video is that the next album needs to be called White Trash from Lake Placid:dmd:

I think she should cover the Pet Shop Boys' West End Girls

In a mountain town in a little house

City boys and rural girls

In a mountain town in a little house

The city boys and rural girls

RU-RAL GIRLS! do do da do da do

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

when her next album is a country album about growing up poor with features from Nikki Lane and this Holly girl… then what? :oprah3:

what we NEED is a psychedelic surf rock electric guitars REVERBED TO DEATH track about being poor and sad*

fixed it for you 😘

2 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

also is she whispering with a raspy ass voice like that because of all the vaping…she’s never sounded like that even when she smoked cigs 

d.620412343.6228824.s3.2-f5f5f5-bm9uZQ-8

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

11 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

A good Lana controversy usually means something good is in the works 🤞🏻

Something that the true Lana fans will get like Fingertips  :crying4: 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Okay at least this hit better than qftc. A sigh of relief, and im so glad she got it out, . It's actually so sad to hear that she was shunned by everyone around her outside of Lake Placid for not being wealthy and not being from a notable place.

Btw, for those still speculating/arguing about her surgery or whatever the fuck it was, go find the Princess Superstar podcast thread where she talks about Lana getting work done in 2009(?).

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

also those pics from her lizzy grant days with patty and rob on like private jets and shit with that politician guy, please she was not poor :lmao:

How daft can you be? 😆

You still haven't shown how you are claiming she or their family had money growing up. 😆

That was years later after she had insane credit card debt. 😬

How hard headed can you be? 😆

I think part of the problem is that a lot of people don't realise that one of the differences between being rich and being poor, is that if you're rich, you're always rich, but if you're poor/not rich, then some months you'll have money, and some months you won't have any money, so if you aren't taught how to handle your spending (which unfortunately is extremely common among those lower than upper-middle-class), when you have any money, there's a good chance you're spending it on things/experiences that someone looking on and judging you might assess as being frivolous. Every part of Lana's story checks out if you remember that she grew up in the 80s/90s, not the 1930s (when poor meant you never had anything).

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

2 hours ago, Rivers said:

How daft can you be? 😆

You still haven't shown how you are claiming she or their family had money growing up. 😆

That was years later after she had insane credit card debt. 😬

How hard headed can you be? 😆

Give it a rest, Estuaries

Half the stuff you're saying is dumb af. Like you're seriously on LANABOREDS quoting median incomes in Lake Placid n shit

NO ONE CARES about that or the breakdown you're having over all of this

Please cease

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream