LDRO

Instagram Updates

The casual mention of Tessa lifting her laryngitis remotely took me OUT, that was amazing. 

I kind of love when she gets real/messy like this and just gives it to us straight. I’m sure there’s a lot that went into his decision, but Pete departing just a month out is wild, and definitely explains some of the stuff we saw on Weekend 1. But damn, am I even more impressed with Lana, her dancers, the team as a whole, and with her ability to adapt. Big shout out to Emily, like I can’t even imagine the stress she was under the past 37+ days, and the final product was incredible. 

edit: Byron’s comment on that post is so sweet. I love their working relationship!

I agree that she didn't need to call out an old member of the crew (by name???). She could have thanked the fans for listening for 12+ years hello but at the same time, her doing that makes me think this person has screwed her over many many times and this was the last straw

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

The cold warehouse causing her to have laryngitis gives me the same vibe as “I fell out of a tree when I was a child and that’s why I whisper” :thumb2:

also I think her hair the color of the desert is a call out of the location of Coachella (a literal desert) as opposed to a lasso tease 

"Don’t forget me"

7 hours ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Not y'all yassing her dissing someone from her production team in front of her lunatic fanbase, while completely ignoring that she is literally thanking two homophobic/ mysoginic bigots in the caption.

No matter what went on behind the scenes -  this is not a power move.

we do not care

also where is the definitive proof that they’re homophobic bigots? as a gay man i lowkey am too :poordat:

9 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

“Thank you Tracey for changing my hair to the color of the desert like I wanted” so the hair is for Lasso :oprah4: can’t wait to see the cover 

also like even writing "the color of the desert", she has such a way with words and descriptions, she's magic

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

her medium healing her is taking me ooooouttttt, but she wasn't coughing so wtf do I know, more things in heaven and earth etc etc LOL

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

6 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

HELP when it’s a Colors of the Wind remix her Pocahontas era is upon us :oprah4:

No no no. I don’t want to do the native-American-appropriation thing again 🫠

🫧 ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST 🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧 I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL🫧

3 hours ago, rabbit said:

edit: Byron’s comment on that post is so sweet. I love their working relationship!

I love him! Peaches also commented “Got your back always! Emily killed it” Like lol it seems like they all dislike the old manager for that

The Brazil fans are super fast, a lot of them are already writing multiple comments on Emily's latest Instagram post, telling her that Lana should do a solo show in Brazil (and as they should tbh :dance:)

url%5D

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

The cold warehouse causing her to have laryngitis gives me the same vibe as “I fell out of a tree when I was a child and that’s why I whisper” :thumb2:

also I think her hair the color of the desert is a call out of the location of Coachella (a literal desert) as opposed to a lasso tease 

No because it literally made me think of the tree story too lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues