LDRO

Instagram Updates

I am a total believer in psychics and all that I don’t doubt that Lana had laryngitis and Tessa helped her out :thumb3: I would do the same shit in her position.

Excited for her to kill it this Friday :mariah4:

hyz6.gif

3 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

:eek3: I think if she was lying about it, someone that worked with her would have said something. It's pretty common for singers to get laryngitis, let alone just any normal person. There's tons of reasons someone could get laryngitis like allergies, infections, vaping or just overusing your voice/singing. It also can cause problems with singing higher notes which was something I noticed during her performance because she didn't seem to have problems with it last year.

She should have a better performance now that she's healthy and more prepared for Friday! 

I mean, I love her. The fact that her live vocals are sometimes not it doesn’t change what a legend she is and how mesmerizing she was at Coachella. What made her charming was never her as a live performer. I just meant she doesn’t need such long passive aggressive explanations because she didn’t sound half-healed, she sounded vapey as she sometimes does. And it simply didn’t sound believable to me which means nothing. Anyways, I think Friday will be much more special, too :heart:

10 minutes ago, lili said:

I mean, I love her. The fact that her live vocals are sometimes not it doesn’t change what a legend she is and how mesmerizing she was at Coachella. What made her charming was never her as a live performer. I just meant she doesn’t need such long passive aggressive explanations because she didn’t sound half-healed, she sounded vapey as she sometimes does. And it simply didn’t sound believable to me which means nothing. Anyways, I think Friday will be much more special, too :heart:

Post-laryngitis voice resembles “vapey” voice - both cause irritation of the vocal folds. Nothing crazy about it

1 hour ago, urgirl said:

Demoting ur tour manager to stage designer and then trashing him on ur ig to blame ur vocal performance is not it

No ur twisting her words. She never said any of that lol. She said that sarcastically cause he demoted himself by getting pressed over Wally getting Lana free bikes. Please re-read before making assumptions. 

2 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

The fact Lana didn't vape even once for the whole show supports the assertion that she hadn't been well.

the way that is actually so true :bebe:

I wonder if Coachella has a no smoking rule? That was kinda my assumption, but idk if other artists were smoking on stage or not

"Don’t forget me"

39 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

the way that is actually so true :bebe:

I wonder if Coachella has a no smoking rule? That was kinda my assumption, but idk if other artists were smoking on stage or not

Maybe she wasn’t vaping so her laryngitis wouldn’t get worse? Or maybe she actually quit but I kinda doubt it

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

23 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

Maybe she wasn’t vaping so her laryngitis wouldn’t get worse? Or maybe she actually quit but I kinda doubt it

She always got bestie w her lol x 

~pass me my vape, I’m feeling sick, I need to take a puff~

IMG-5942

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

17 minutes ago, Elle said:

She always got bestie w her lol x 

~pass me my vape, I’m feeling sick, I need to take a puff~

IMG-5942

I’m not even surprised love her :hide:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

2 hours ago, Aeryx said:

Can someone explain why the tour guy would be mad about the motorcycles? Did he just not like the idea?

Maybe it had something to do with his ego. He felt useless, because organizing something like this should be his job. The motorcycles were a great idea, but unfortunately it wasn't his.

Tbf getting sick when stressed isn’t weird, I’ve had about 20 million infections in the past 2 months and have now hit ADHD burnout, the correlation is real :toofunny:

the remote healing is wild to me, but funnily enough, my hairdresser was telling me last time I saw her about this woman who had been remotely healing her dog lol, not sure I believe it, but yeah haha 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues