LDRO

Instagram Updates

She's in a bad headspace and having those teenagers with 2012 corny ass convo names posting pictures of her at the beach and talking about how she's unfollowed her ex on story I can see why she'd be upset though

My friend was only worried about her. Lana doesn’t have the right to say that. I think she is nuts what the actual fuck

tell your friend to show the full conversation miss thing

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

"To those of you asking -- I'm chilling

Just sharing my thoughts

In poetry & music

Like it or not."

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This is actually making me extremely worried. Isn't this type of behaviour that Britney was exhibiting before THAT meltdown?

You can’t compare Britney to Lana. Britney was systemically abused since she was a child. Lana wasn’t even in the public until she was well into her mid twenties. Apples and oranges.

They aren’t showing the whole convo bc they know it’ll shine them in a bad light, it’s so obvious. If I got into an argument with a celeb I like and I could screenshot and crop their reply to make them look bad then tbh I probs would, and I have no doubts that’s what’s happening here

giphy.gif