LDRO

Instagram Updates

why are you guys even discussing her familial life / whether she came from money lmao. no offense but it's lowkey disrespectful and yeah she's a rich celebrity or whatever but i think it's important to remember that she's a HUMAN too and if we were her fans we wouldn't speculate on things that are INTENTIONALLY PRIVATE. still love u all but this is just my two cents

girl u r on a lana forum literally where ppl digs her grandmothers past and her ex dead lovers through her lyrics and digging deep into the web... it is new normal for this place to talk about her parents  

girl u r on a lana forum literally where ppl digs her grandmothers past and her ex dead lovers through her lyrics and digging deep into the web... it is new normal for this place to talk about her parents

like i said... it being a lana forum doesn't make it okay lol

giphy.gif

hey Elle can i get an apology too  :hooker:   for the message directed at me?  or because someone (maybe you?) deleted my post?  do you decide the "intentions" of this "community" singlehandedly?  it's a forum.  as in, multiple people sharing their individual thoughts.  there was literally a category in those Lanaboards awards for "biggest Lana hater" --------- i'm really confused what's allowed and what's not.  especially since what i said is true?  that Lana is ignorant about her privilege and should educate herself ab the issues she willingly brings up?  can we get a rundown of "the rules" ? or maybe just admit this is a website for Lana fans and it's not that big of a deal.  sorry if this is your life's work or whatever

@Elle i still have hard feelings, can you explain why my posts were deleted?

Yeah, I'm absolutely not going to be disrespected by you. I sent an apology to a user who had just joined and not even been around for a full hour because I did not want them to get the wrong impression of the site. If you are having an issue with what another user said to you, you can hash it out in the DMs and message me there if you think I need to intervene. We also have a report feature. I saw something I didn't like regarding how the site should be viewed as "learning from the bestest" with "hating Lana as a specialty" from another user, so as an admin and owner who disagrees with that mindset, I spoke up.

Also, I did not delete any of your posts and have no idea what posts you're even referring to. If your posts were in fact deleted, I wasn't the one who removed them. If I ever edit another user's post, I always leave a mod & edit note informing the user that I did.

Don't try to purposely insult me either for something that I did not even involve you at all with. Y'know, I've only been back to LanaBoards for the first time in over a month as I was in need of a serious break from the internet and all that it harbours, and I think if anything you just made it clear that I'm not ready to deal with all you guys and your drama again quite just yet lol. Probably not the best time for me to have popped back in anyway, but I knew a lot was going on and I wanted to stay updated with it. I knew my return now was only temporary due to the news, but frankly I just don't want to deal with this sort of attitude right now as it's not good for me at this moment, so I'm not going to. Behave yourself, kids.

The rules are PM'd to every user upon joining and are also pinned under the Help & Support section if you would really like to review them.

Sorry, I tried to make a joke of the matter, but I understand what you mean and I agree. I sincerely apologize if my short message came off like I just come on here to spew hate on Lana, or imply that this is what other people come on here to do as well, because that was not my intention. In hindsight, it was a bit tone deaf.

I guess I just tried to imply that people on this community have, for a lack of better wording, a love/hate relationship with Lana and whilst they love her to death they are sometimes also very critical of her choices both personally and professionally. We all feel very, veeery, passionately about her. Also, it probably explains why there is a "Biggest Lana hater" category at the Lipsters. 

No hard feelings. xx

I appreciate the apology. I just didn't like a user's first impression of the site to be the reply you had posted, encouraging hate and stating to "learn from the bestest" in that regard. Just always be cautious of what you encourage to other users, and remember that first impressions matter! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Yeah, I'm absolutely not going to be disrespected by you. I sent an apology to a user who had just joined and not even been around for a full hour because I did not want them to get the wrong impression of the site. If you are having an issue with what another user said to you, you can hash it out in the DMs and message me there if you think I need to intervene. We also have a report feature. I saw something I didn't like regarding how the site should be viewed as "learning from the bestest" with "hating Lana as a specialty" from another user, so as an admin and owner who disagrees with that mindset, I spoke up.

Also, I did not delete any of your posts and have no idea what posts you're even referring to. If your posts were in fact deleted, I wasn't the one who removed them. If I ever edit another user's post, I always leave a mod & edit note informing the user that I did.

Don't try to purposely insult me either for something that I did not even involve you at all with. Y'know, I've only been back to LanaBoards for the first time in over a month as I was in need of a serious break from the internet and all that it harbours, and I think if anything you just made it clear that I'm not ready to deal with all you guys and your drama again quite just yet lol. Probably not the best time for me to have popped back in anyway, but I knew a lot was going on and I wanted to stay updated with it. I knew my return now was only temporary due to the news, but frankly I just don't want to deal with this sort of attitude right now as it's not good for me at this moment, so I'm not going to. Behave yourself, kids.

The rules are PM'd to every user upon joining and are also pinned under the Help & Support section if you would really like to review them.

I appreciate the apology. I just didn't like a user's first impression of the site to be the reply you had posted, encouraging hate and stating to "learn from the bestest" in that regard. Just always be cautious of what you encourage to other users, and remember that first impressions matter! x

queen shit

giphy.gif

lana's bored too clearly

People just need to leave her alone. She literally did nothing wrong but people are just quick to attack anyone these days for the smallest things.

Gurl what is this? That’s my point...the so called intersectional feminism is far from over. Even more so on a global scale. So how the hell the third wave over or whatever. Anyways, I’m not going to go deeper into this. It’s more or less an extension of the fight for equality and reaction to the failure of the second wave movement. Its existence and so called third wave movement is primarily a western movement.

And also “girly” feminism what miss Lanz were referring to has barely started in the movement in itself.

ah i misinterpreted your other post. i think one purpose of the riot grrrl movement was to allow for more girlish qualities. there was kinda an emphasis on taking back the word "girl" and trying not to make it a bad thing

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

said user called me "the most toxic" and you apologized to them lol.  that's involving me.  i guess hating on other users is fine, as long as no one sends even the slightest amount of criticism to Ever Protected Queen Lana Del Rey?  that's encouraging "hate," which you said your whole point was not doing.  which is it?

also i never insulted you.  but if your shit is that fragile, why arent you staying logged off?  you pop back on to coddle a new user whose first post was to send hate to me?  it's alright if people insult me, bc i deserve it???  but insult Special Royalty Elle or Lana, and its game over.  wow, double standards abound in the Lana fandom I guess.  thanks so much for the hard work you put in on this site.  it's obviously so worth it.

People just need to leave her alone. She literally did nothing wrong but people are just quick to attack anyone these days for the smallest things.

i think some of her response was wrong, but i agree she was wrongly attacked in the first place

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Ed and Ben need to do their job by MANAGING their artist

Also Chris Brown and R.Kelly are women abusers and they're releasing songs every 2 weeks so this Lana thing will blow over in a month.

Also im glad Girrage Edwards finally got #calledout by Lana

said user called me "the most toxic" and you apologized to them lol.  that's involving me.  i guess hating on other users is fine, as long as no one sends even the slightest amount of criticism to Ever Protected Queen Lana Del Rey?  that's encouraging "hate," which you said your whole point was not doing.  which is it?

also i never insulted you.  but if your shit is that fragile, why arent you staying logged off?  you pop back on to coddle a new user whose first post was to send hate to me?  it's alright if people insult me, bc i deserve it???  but insult Special Royalty Elle or Lana, and its game over.  wow, double standards abound in the Lana fandom I guess.  thanks so much for the hard work you put in on this site.  it's obviously so worth it.

Don't take things that serious, someone calling you toxic on the internet isn't that big a deal. People criticise Lana on here every day so I don't know what you mean there and Elle seems to be going through real llife problems and doesn't need people dragging out pointess arguments about irrelevant nonsence to her.

i think some of her response was wrong, but i agree she was wrongly attacked in the first place

Granted, she is too emotional for her own good sometimes but people were quick to intentionally twist and misrepresent her words.