LDRO

Instagram Updates

Haven't watched it and it's probably not worth it anyway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVfkMN50R2Y

I hate to play into idpol but I just don’t give a fuck what a straight white guy has to say about any of this. I get that he’s over compensating for interviewing sam hyde a few years ago, but he has no stake in this.

i rlly wish Lana would post something right now on what's happening lately. even just a story or something would mean so much and raise awareness, it's so important. Rest In Peace George

I think she won’t tho because people would probs call her fake, she’ll probs try and fly under the radar for a while

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

i have a feeling lana is going to post something soon, but nothing relating to the controversy, probably just a selfie or a picture of the grass, or the sunset. 

Probably. She did the same, with the NFR pre-era. Only this time around, we still have NFR to listen to (I still love that album almost a year after its release) and we already have solid info about COCC. 

Seeing Lana's slightly erratic behavior, it could be possible she's having Dick Withdrawals. Maybe she gave a booty call to G Eazy and asked him for a *no strings attached* hook up. That's why he name dropped her in his Moana song. Lana is clearly a Dick Worshipper. Just imagine she made an entire song about G Eazy's dick called "White Mustang". And also her new albums acronym [COtCC] sounds like Cock lool :troll:

MOANA by G Eazy

Uh, here I go, na-na

I know a Keisha and I know Lana

They try to get me back but I'm like no, na-na

I'm sorry, I don't want no drama

Nah, that's a hard no, pass

I've watched it along with his previous video and tbh he's right. she seemed very pissed off + her mentioning Twigs and telling everybody that thought there was something off with her initial post to fuck off invalidated her whole point. the video could've been fine which is rlly a bummer :(

Right. Adults don't struggle to make a point, or series of points, with other adults, and then end with "and fuck off if you don't like it," or words to that effect. This shows us where her mind is really at, where her level of emotional maturity is. I agree and said it before here--she invalidated the whole video.

Seeing Lana's slightly erratic behavior, it could be possible she's having Dick Withdrawals. Maybe she gave a booty call to G Eazy and asked him for a *no strings attached* hook up. That's why he name dropped her in his Moana song. Lana is clearly a Dick Worshipper. Just imagine she made an entire song about G Eazy's dick called "White Mustang". And also her new albums acronym [COtCC] sounds like Cock lool :troll:

MOANA by G Eazy

Uh, here I go, na-na

I know a Keisha and I know Lana

They try to get me back but I'm like no, na-na

I'm sorry, I don't want no drama

Nah, that's a hard no, pass

I agree that 'White Mustang' was a veiled reference to someone's male genitals, and, as such, fairly well done. 

I don’t think lana should post anything tbh... she never has said anything about BLM and after the whole incident it’d look like she’s only doing it for show. She’d get the same reaction as camila did for posting it, hope she’s doing something behind closed doors though.

on second thought i think lana should post something... it's wrong not to and she'll be raising awareness any way people take it. she was talking about black reparations before well get on your feet girl cmon

on second thought i think lana should post something... it's wrong not to and she'll be raising awareness any way people take it. she was talking about black reparations before well get on your feet girl cmon

i don't think she'll say anything– she seems really angry and defensive (ie the last video) which makes me think she's not likely to share anything political or vulnerable (though you're right, she should anyway). also, tbh, she has never posted anything about BLM (i don't think) and i hardly see her starting now. i always knew her politics were extremely uninformed and ignorant, but the whole recent debacle really highlighted just how flimsy and narrow they really are.

aOaIzH2.gif

she should post about this regardless if people think she's selling out because the point is awareness for the racism that persists in society against black people. her not sharing with her base is disappointing.

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

i rlly wish Lana would post something right now on what's happening lately. even just a story or something would mean so much and raise awareness, it's so important. Rest In Peace George

https://youtu.be/Xv2bBdbvF20?t=292

Check him on that song, I started it at his part I think if you press play if not its him at around  4:54 really good. He also commented on that video in reply to the comment saying "Big Floyd did that". Disgusting how he was killed.

she should post about this regardless if people think she's selling out because the point is awareness for the racism that persists in society against black people. her not sharing with her base is disappointing.

If you look at the amount of shit that Madonna's getting for posting about it, it's pretty clear Lana's best off not getting involved at all.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

SZA: And another thing . Black women (and men ) work very hard to be seen as soft And non threatening . we want to be seen as GENTLE soft ethereal beings too . Apply this to who it may

FAN: Lana del Rey teas talking about black women can’t be fragile

SZA: That shit really hurt me .

FAN: Yeah she really lost me with that one, especially with mentioning who she mentioned. Women who lay their heart out in their artistry

SZA: Like huh ? Just cause meg wears latex and kehlani got tattoos and bey wore a buret at the Super Bowl ... they not capable of vulnerability sensitivity fear and softness? .. GTFFFFFFFF

She had so much to say about how much she cares about the black community when she was trying to prove how not racist she is.... radio silence from her when the black community is in crisis though

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif