LDRO

Instagram Updates

She looks so much better now the botox/lip fillers have worn off. I never understood why she gets them.

it helps with the appearance of aging. if it weren't for this selfie being in the direct sunlight it would probably be easier to tell 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

I hate the idea that no one can post ANYTHING other than tragedy. As a black woman, I've been having a hard time mentally and have had to take several social media breaks because every time I'm on them, I see black people dying/hurt and police brutality and NOTHING else. It's extremely traumatic. Obviously, I think people should be talking about it and posting resources, but the idea that you can only post about BLM and the riots or else you're a bad person is actually pretty harmful, imo. The way people are policing (no pun intended??) social media right now is scaring me. 

Millions are posting non-protest stuff along with protest stuff. People need to stop picking on Lana. Enough is enough. 

Emma Watson and Evan Peters are getting shit for being late on posting anything about BLM. They are getting death threats just like Lana.

Quarantine has made people stupid and violent. 

Evan peters retweeted a video about watching "piece of shit looters get tackled" and posted nothing about BLM. Then when he was called out he un-retweeted and posted a black screen. People aren't calling him out for nothing hun.

Edit: Also, Emma Watson started off by posting 3 black pictures so it wouldn't interrupt her feed and even put a little white border around it to match her ig theme. They got rightfully called out for their performative activism.

it helps with the appearance of aging. if it weren't for this selfie being in the direct sunlight it would probably be easier to tell

I think it makes her look bloated like a hamster, I think we need to start embracing the ageing process and stop giving in to what our shallow society thinks.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I think it makes her look bloated like a hamster, I think we need to start embracing the ageing process and stop giving in to what our shallow society thinks.

ur right but her surgeries and everything is understandable for her to compete in an industry where most women do that same

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

i think there is a merch thread that this would go under. i've never seen this sweater or the print on the back before though. thanks for sharing, i have to add this to my wishlist

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

i think there is a merch thread that this would go under. i've never seen this sweater or the print on the back before though. thanks for sharing, i have to add this to my wishlist

Yeah I couldn’t find the merch thread again and I wanted to make sure everyone would see it and get a chance to get it bc I know it wasn’t there when I looked a few weeks ago on UO.

Yeah I couldn’t find the merch thread again and I wanted to make sure everyone would see it and get a chance to get it bc I know it wasn’t there when I looked a few weeks ago on UO.

But I also tend to miss stuff so I wasn’t sure if it was new or something I just missed before lol

inside i just know she's going "WILL THE N****** LEAVE ME ALONE NOW!?????" with each blm post

How do you know? It'd be nice to have more insight of her private life!

Assuming that is just rude and can lead to more negativity. 

Carry me up the stairs
With my white socks shirt on
And my blonde hair long

:legend:

She looks gorgeous!!!! For a second I was confused because I was seeing Chuck's hair and Lana's face. Lizzie 2.0 is here.  :smokes3:

(Although I don't like the lip liner) :eek: 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt