LDRO

Instagram Updates

And Sean is in LA. Lana is currently not in LA.

Lana is on a humanitarian mission for Native American causes.

Guess which place also has a lot of native Americans??? Drum roll please.... Oklahoma! Tulsa is in Oklahoma.

In fact the Supreme Court recently ruled that most of Oklahoma belongs to Native Americans.

Lana is on a humanitarian mission. She is not back with Sean.

And IF she is back with Sean... that’s her personal life which we as her fans have no right to that part of her life. The only part of her life we have a right to access is her music. She is allowed to be a private citizen and live the life she wants.

But no, she is not back with Sean. They broke up. She unfollowed him on IG.

Wayment... she's serving deflated fillers in that pic

Yeah the attempt to go all natural (no dye, no fillers, no vape) could be because she's planning on-

No. I'm not sayin' it.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

it’s all so weird on one hand lana’s entire famiy (sans patty) must hate sean, on the other lana loves her family and is around chuck and charlie a lot so they’d definitely make her aware of that, on the third hand she hates trump and is still actively against him even when she got to know sean on the other she somehow didn’t realise that sean is a lot of those things she dislikes too and on the fifth hand nobody likes him in theory but somehow its irelevant in practice and she was still spending tons of time with her family only like a week ago

it’s all so confusing one would think they’d become a little hostile towards her about all of this?!

i76mrxw.png 

Yeah the attempt to go all natural (no dye, no fillers, no vape) could be because she's planning on-

No. I'm not sayin' it.

that really could end with getting pregnant or going vegan

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

it’s all so weird on one hand lana’s entire famiy (sans patty) must hate sean, on the other lana loves her family and is around chuck and charlie a lot so they’d definitely make her aware of that, on the third hand she hates trump and is still actively against him even when she got to know sean on the other she somehow didn’t realise that sean is a lot of those things she dislikes too and on the fifth hand nobody likes him in theory but somehow its irelevant in practice and she was still spending tons of time with her family only like a week ago

it’s all so confusing one would think they’d become a little hostile towards her about all of this?!

i think most of her friends/family like him

This reminds me of my 7th grade hair

btd era lana used to use shu uemura shampoos and oils, cocc lana could never

(but then again it gives me hope for whenever my hair gets a really fried look)

i76mrxw.png 

And Sean is in LA. Lana is currently not in LA.

Lana is on a humanitarian mission for Native American causes.

Guess which place also has a lot of native Americans??? Drum roll please.... Oklahoma! Tulsa is in Oklahoma.

In fact the Supreme Court recently ruled that most of Oklahoma belongs to Native Americans.

Lana is on a humanitarian mission. She is not back with Sean.

And IF she is back with Sean... that’s her personal life which we as her fans have no right to that part of her life. The only part of her life we have a right to access is her music. She is allowed to be a private citizen and live the life she wants.

But no, she is not back with Sean. They broke up. She unfollowed him on IG.

Bro, chill. Nobody knows for sure either way, but it absolutely will be discussed whether you like it or not, because it has implications for her music and career.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

If her dating Sean is a dealbreaker for you, I don't know where you were when she was vehemently against feminism, liked tweets saying that Lorde should wear a bracelet with thumb tacks on the center since 2012...

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think we are overlooking the song playing in the video. That song is from like 2013/2014 I think. Doubt it would be on the radio meaning she would be playing it intentionally. It’s a Sean diss.