LDRO

Instagram Updates

In Lana's latest post, she included a picture of her standing in front of a window, her hair in the wind. You know what mentions hair and wind? Chemtrails Over The Country Club. And who did the strings on Chemtrails? Dan Heath. Dan Heath production on LDR9 confirmed :true:

Spoiler

(don't take this too seriously :wink:)

imageproxy.jpg

second photo of blinds.. she zooms in on the string this time, she wants to open them but she's scared. no one can look through her window. eyes are the windows to the soul. she's soul searching so she hides behind the blinds.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

In Lana's latest post, she included a picture of her standing in front of a window, her hair in the wind. You know what mentions hair and wind? Chemtrails Over The Country Club. And who did the strings on Chemtrails? Dan Heath. Dan Heath production on LDR9 confirmed :true:

Reveal hidden contents

(don't take this too seriously :wink:)

I’m obsessed with the convoluted album theories we make up, honestly giving tangled cord energy :true:

1368-E6-E4-F52-C-4-D2-E-99-FD-A8-E6-EAE0

12 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

OMG IF FINE CHINA APPEARS ON THE NEW ALBUM IM GONNA FAINT, and yes to heaven ofc

i don't want them released tbh. just new stuff from this year/last year that didn't get a spot on the new albums

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Getting Intense RAISE ME UP Vibes

Hope Lana releases an upbeat spooky *Raise Me Up* vibes Album next :godlaugh:

It's the voodoo

Mississippi south

69 million stars

Birds are flying out of my mouth

Spirits creeping in my yard

Hold my head

It's tilting back

Something's dancing me around

Putting crystals on my neck

Lifting my feet off

The ground, the ground

39 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I really want them released tbh. along with new stuff from this year/last year that didn't get a spot on the new albums

fixed it for ya :clapback:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

it's not that i don't like those songs, i love them, but they're unfinished and you can tell, she'd end up going in and releasing youtube rips OR give them remakes like she did BAR and i think they're fine being kept as not meant for any album, as is. we aren't even supposed to know them anyway

besides, she's always writing and always leaving songs out. there's always more than enough for an album by the time she's done, she just always decides to put out older songs with a bunch of newer ones and sometimes they don't make sense together. sometimes they do, but then other times...? not really

idk this is more of a conversation for the LDR9 thread but anyways 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’ve said it before and I will say again, she should release songs like yes to heaven on an unreleased album not on her main albums.  I think she’s crazy for not re-releasing AKA and an unreleased compilation album but that’s Lana for you. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

very random but can somebody tell me the exact iphone model and colour lana has in this selfie? is it like light bue or dark bluePop Crave on Twitter: "Lana Del Rey looks gorgeous in new Instagram photo:  “So nice just having my OnlyFans account” https://t.co/KkOaDU1rCq" / Twitter

Just now, sunchase said:

very random but can somebody tell me the exact iphone model and colour lana has in this selfie? is it like light bue or dark blue

also why when i post a pic its so huge :/

55 minutes ago, sunchase said:

very random but can somebody tell me the exact iphone model and colour lana has in this selfie? is it like light bue or dark bluePop Crave on Twitter: "Lana Del Rey looks gorgeous in new Instagram photo:  “So nice just having my OnlyFans account” https://t.co/KkOaDU1rCq" / Twitter

also why when i post a pic its so huge :/

I actually have this phone in the same colour it’s an iPhone 12 pro