LDRO

Instagram Updates

8 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

i listened to chicken teriyaki and…

anyways are there any song recommendations you can give me because she seems like a great artist

i didn't acknowledge this :bebe:

motomami is definitely a difficult listen for newcomers (and even some fans cough cough me) so i'd recommend el mal querer as well as the singles aute cuture (she spelled it wrong intentionally so i'm struggling to type it right a little bit), fucking money man (it's 2 songs packaged under a separate title) & a palè

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I’m unable to comment on wtf is going on either new interview or photograph. dragonwhore be the meta eclipse and spill the dryness baby.

for sure tho that melzy gives me verse bottom vibes 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

^^im getting total bottom vibes ^^ 

who didn’t believe me when I said July release? Yea everything is falling into place now. 

anyway brb gotta go for my hike and then coffee at the canyon store 

15 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

^^im getting total bottom vibes ^^ 

who didn’t believe me when I said July release? Yea everything is falling into place now. 

anyway brb gotta go for my hike and then coffee at the canyon store 

There's no way she gets the physicals for July if the album isn't even done yet :eek:

giphy.gif

Oh no the NFR haters must be big mad

Anyways, stream Venice Bitch, Mariners, The Greatest, Bartender, Happiness is a Butterfly and Hope is a Dangerous Thing <3

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

There's no way she gets the physicals for July if the album isn't even done yet :eek:

She did say she was aiming for a digital release on that IG live stream she did... We know it's not happening, but she did mention it :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Oh no the NFR haters must be big mad

Anyways, stream Venice Bitch, Mariners, The Greatest, Bartender, Happiness is a Butterfly and Hope is a Dangerous Thing <3

Don't forget California & Cinnamom Bop :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

13 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

She did say she was aiming for a digital release on that IG live stream she did... We know it's not happening, but she did mention it :um2:

i wonder if she's doing a mainstream pop album her label will ler her release only digital

29 minutes ago, Junkie Noir said:

sportcruiser is my favorite poem on violet and the poetry album never gets talked about which is sad bc lana seriously loves it and is so proud of it yet no one talks ab it 

It’s my favourite too…’I signed up for the class as Elizabeth Grant and nobody blinked an eye’ Iconic.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance