LDRO

Instagram Updates

guys....is she actually gonna be cancelled

If you believe in cancel culture, mayhaps. If you have fully functioning braincells, you'll be fine.  :)

Besides, Twitter stans only preach for themselves, it's an echo chamber of sorts. 

She's gonna get dragged for days for sure but cancelled? Nah. 

Most of the people who are dragging her are people who probably already hated or disliked her. She's gonna be fine. 

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

no lmao she'll prbly put out a UV 2.0 snippet on ig and the hive mind will go back to stanning and pretend they dnt see dat luv x

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

no lmao she'll prbly put out a UV 2.0 snippet on ig and the hive mind will go back to stanning and pretend they dnt see dat luv x

That's some wishful thinking. I kinda wish she'd meet up with Dan Auerbach right about now and devote all that aggressivity she's got within and put that into her art.

twitter is a mess right now. the girlies are fighting. :hooker:

i wonder if any of the names she mentioned are gonna speak up.

or is lana gonna apologize from the backlash?

i don’t think she should really apologize because she wasn’t trying to

bash them. she was just comparing successful women in the pop industry.

stan twitter is ALWAYS ready to cancel.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Says something about cancel and woke culture on Twitter when they go after Lana but don't go after an convicted pedo rapper that drops the n-word even tho his whiter than milk. Then throws a hissy fit when he can't get a #1 hit then proceededs to expose his sexiest arse by only bullying Grande and not Bieber.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

twitter is a mess right now. the girlies are fighting. :hooker:

i wonder if any of the names she mentioned are gonna speak up.

or is lana gonna apologize from the backlash?

i don’t think she should really apologize because she wasn’t trying to

bash them. she was just comparing successful women in the pop industry.

stan twitter is ALWAYS ready to cancel.

Nicki will speak up for sure, that's her whole shtick. Maybe Ariana and Camila have good reading skills and will see that Lana didn't mean to shade them and maybe they'll mention something more positive. The rest of them will probably stay silent, because they probably don't care, especially Beyoncé.

Can I say something as an european? Yeah she shouldnt have mentioned those female artists. But I don't get why in the USA you're all so obsessed with seeing racism even where it's evident there is none. She mentioned black women AND white women. It's clear it's not a racism issue. 

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

lana really could've just said the people at the top of the charts and would have remained uncancelled i hate it here. why would she even mention those artists when their stan-bases are like 100x worse than hers 

stan Twitter would've somehow made the correlation and we would've had the exact same discussion

Can I say something as an european? Yeah she shouldnt have mentioned those female artists. But I don't get why in the USA you're all so obsessed with seeing racism even where it's evident there is none. She mentioned black women AND white women. It's clear it's not a racism issue.

i don’t believe she meant it to sound racist at all,, but her choices were odd and inexplainable, since she posted this just as black women are dominating the charts and the artists she named are mainly black women who had a lot of hate leveled at them for talking about their sexuality, which she’s just.. ignoring for some reason

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love