LDRO

Instagram Updates

16 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

The cheek filler is getting out of hand :( I’ll never understand why celebrities feel the need to ruin their faces with filler. It’s even weirder because she dropped the false eyelashes and heavy makeup. I don’t get it.

She really pumped those filler in before her birthday party. lol

8 hours ago, bel air rose said:

had to dig up an old pic bc i had the same cake when i was younger 

Hide contents

CJ8SwAc.jpg

TUkWRj6.jpg

what  a legend honestly

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

No he's not. He's a mess as well as the stuff he posts on his IG. That boy must be high all day. lol

Chuck stopped posting about her mom when Lana did. Other then that, Chuck was crazy about her mom, even posting pics of her calling her mother "foxy" and stuff. It was really sweet and cute. Rob use to post pics of himself with his wife Patty as well. Now he cuts his own wife out of the photos in order to not piss Lana off. That brought controversy so he basically just posts solo pics. When it comes to Patty, everyone walks on eggshells. You don't have to actually be there to tell what's going on. 

Rob is still married to Patty so as evil as Patty is, he hasn't divorced her. lol

How do you know they're doing this *because* of Lana? Maybe they have problems with Patty too

We don't know anything about their relationships or what's really going on, but I doubt that Lana is the whole reason for what they do or don't do. They are adults, after all, with their own lives and they can make their own choices about who they interact with or have a relationship with.

44 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

She probably just thought, "YAY pretty rainbow umbrellas" and has no idea what it's even for

same energy

EboNnOvWAAoOd-u.jpg

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

57 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

So do we think she attended a pride event or she just happened to show up where one was happening? :um:

But did Miss Be a turtle ? do God’s work and ask if we’re being gifted an American Independence Day present in the form of an audio compilation? :dua: