LDRO

Instagram Updates

OneTwoTrade Review - DON'T Sign up until You dndnha This

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

maybe she'll send a barbie cake with hibiscus flowers made out of frosting for my birthday... :pray2: true.gif

awww!! advanced happy birthday! and mm that'd be cool. i'd probably want mine to look disshoveled n holding a flask or something. good times 

/

Feb babies FTW

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

awww!! advanced happy birthday! and mm that'd be cool. i'd probably want mine to look disshoveled n holding a flask or something. good times 

/

Feb babies FTW

my birthday isn't until september but thank you! :heart: :wub: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

That’s so sweet, I wish I had a community whose birthdays all fell within the same month, it must be super fun and special <3

I think besides Lana - her dad, Jen, Jen’s husband Mike, Valerie, Tatiana, Tobey Maguire (the actor, who is Tatiana’s boyfriend), Booth (a photographer friend of the Grants), and the new baby are all born in June!

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

maybe she'll send a barbie cake with hibiscus flowers made out of frosting for my birthday... :pray2: true.gif

LOL my birthday is in a few weeks so I could use this manifestation :pray2:

It’s funny how some of Lana’s friends have private Instagram accounts as if they don’t want to be in the “public eye”/aren’t clout chasing but then accept literally any account that requests a follow

like I have an account where I follow Lana and a couple other celebs that has zero followers, posts or even a profile picture and Tatianna accepted my follow request in less than an hour, like why even be on private lol

22 minutes ago, LanaTheRay said:

It’s funny how some of Lana’s friends have private Instagram accounts as if they don’t want to be in the “public eye”/aren’t clout chasing but then accept literally any account that requests a follow

like I have an account where I follow Lana and a couple other celebs that has zero followers, posts or even a profile picture and Tatianna accepted my follow request in less than an hour, like why even be on private lol

I think to eliminate bot comments? Lana gets a lot of those

I honestly feel bad for her friends; I'm surprised they're not all on private and accept only people they know.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2019 WWE Stomping Grounds live stream, dardarkom online, start

2019 WWE Stomping Grounds live stream, dardarkom online, start

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS