LDRO

Instagram Updates

5 hours ago, LanaTheRay said:

Guessing from that “whatever colour” flower thing in Lana’s post that Lana & fam may not know the gender of the baby yet but Chuck is having a boy 

The way I read it was like, let’s wait to see what color they like and not just do the whole pink is for a girl, blue is for a boy (?) 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I often wonder what Pattie thinks

For the sake of the new baby coming, I hope Pattie and Lana can put their issues aside. Get some counseling, see a therapists, but leave the drama out. Chuck should be able to see her own mother and so does the baby that's coming. If Lana is going to have a tantrum when she's near her mother, maybe they both should visit Chuck and the baby at different times.

48 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

For the sake of the new baby coming, I hope Pattie and Lana can put their issues aside. Get some counseling, see a therapists, but leave the drama out. Chuck should be able to see her own mother and so does the baby that's coming. If Lana is going to have a tantrum when she's near her mother, maybe they both should visit Chuck and the baby at different times.

How they hell do you know that Chuck even wants to see her mother 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

16 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

How the hell do you know that Chuck even wants to see her mother 

Chuck used to always post about Patty and comment things like "I love you mommy" when Rob posted pics of her mother. She started to get distant online around 2018 I guess. 

She have all the right to raise her kid far from her mother if she's toxic. It wouldn't be healthy for the baby or for Chuck if Patty is really problematic 

Spoiler

When Candance and Lana started to hang out anyone knows?

4 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Please elaborate

:smokes3:

About her music, calling her out as abusive. It seemed like they resolved things a few years back but now it’s cold shoulders again so something has happened. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

16 hours ago, Anthony said:

Is it a guess? So, I think Chuck will have a baby girl. ? Me and my girlfriend are going to have two baby girls in a few weeks too. Please, let's fill this world with girls! They know how to take better care of the world. ;)

Just a guess ? And two girls soon?!?!! That’s so wonderful congratulations on your growing family ???????

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Oop, she’s added a shimmery red accent nail on her right pinky finger! Keeping that in mind for our next nail-analysis! :typewriter:

i love that you're always the nail analyzer :omfg:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose