LDRO

Instagram Updates

Here's two embedded posts you can scroll through to seeย all of the pictures posted by Lana's friends so far today :)

ย 

ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

55 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I don't think they're together anymore

see i thought about that too! maybe they're just private now becauseย clay still likes jen's and her husband's posts, so i'm thinking surely you would distance yourself from your exes besties right? but idk, i just hope she's happy :sass:ย 

I wonder if "who loves you baby? / who still loves you, baby?" from Jen's bday posts, has anything to do with the album /or is a song lyric. It could just be something between Lana + Jen, but it kinda sounds like a Lana lyric. It's also relevant to her image in the public, and with her family (re: her lyrics about Patty).

4 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

when will we realize that itโ€™s inappropriate to talk about someoneโ€™s weight, even if itโ€™s saying something as passive as โ€œyou look so skinny againโ€

As someone with anย eating disorder I get what you are saying. But I wasnโ€™t saying it in a ย negative or positive way just an observation. Iโ€™veย had many many years of therapy, avoiding anything to do with weight actually made things worseโ€ฆwhen you do that it compounds everything. Weight exists and we shouldnโ€™t run away from it or be afraid of it. ย  Iโ€™ve noticed that over the last week or so weโ€™ve butted heads on several posts, I guess we are just different people with our ownย modus operandi.ย 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

she really said "narcissism is the worst problem of our society, so i'm gonna say happy birthday to everyone i know on my instagram except myself"

She could have at least said thanks for all the well wishes. ย Not sure why she has to be like this but it sure comes across as rude.ย 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

alright big boobs?? like it looks like lana but not what the hell im so confused by the pic she posted

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

ย 

GORGEOUS

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย