LDRO

Instagram Updates

:pout: ERMMMMM THE INSTA POST???@?@

Spoiler

I AM CONVULSING???? she looks SO FUCKINGGOOD!!!! I WANT b***s in m* m****!!!?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MF QUEEENNNNNNN :krylie::bebe::crying2: 

Edited by peach perfume
spelling is not my strong suit x

I'm so glad that it looks as though she had a great birthday! It's what she deserves :heart:

Also as a sapphic, that post was very nice lol, she's stunning 

imageproxy.jpg

I once saw a TikTok claiming that she met Lana (with Chuck) somewhere. Although Lana didn’t want to take pictures that day, she offered to sign something. (It looked real because it was dated on a day when Lana wasn’t publicly spotted and it was a unique signing). Anyway, that TikToker claimed that Lana and Chuck liked the name Emma for the kid. 

Found it: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdDstVqX/ (comment section talks about the name)

1 hour ago, LanaTheRay said:

Guessing from that “whatever colour” flower thing in Lana’s post that Lana & fam may not know the gender of the baby yet but Chuck is having a boy 

Is it a guess? So, I think Chuck will have a baby girl. ? Me and my girlfriend are going to have two baby girls in a few weeks too. Please, let's fill this world with girls! They know how to take better care of the world. ;)

20 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

I once saw a TikTok claiming that she met Lana (with Chuck) somewhere. Although Lana didn’t want to take pictures that day, she offered to sign something. (It looked real because it was dated on a day when Lana wasn’t publicly spotted and it was a unique signing). Anyway, that TikToker claimed that Lana and Chuck liked the name Emma for the kid. 

Found it: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdDstVqX/ (comment section talks about the name)

I can't open :heidi: