LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Another recent foto, she has changed so much:

zijlaazri0jsawqb_1624248455.jpeg

„Lana Del Rey's birthday: Singer sang at Kanye West and Kim K's wedding for 2.6 million?“

https://www.google.ch/amp/s/www.republicworld.com/amp/entertainment-news/hollywood-news/lana-del-reys-birthday-singer-sang-at-kanye-west-and-kim-ks-wedding-for-2-dot-6-million.html

:rip:

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Wow she looks so different, she’s so skinny again 

when will we realize that it’s inappropriate to talk about someone’s weight, even if it’s saying something as passive as “you look so skinny again”

3 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

looks older (like not in recent months) because her nails aren’t the pale yellow they are now and it looks like they were in Maui?

She could have re-painted them

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

when will we realize that it’s inappropriate to talk about someone’s weight, even if it’s saying something as passive as “you look so skinny again”

It's literally just an observation :rip: 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

looks older (like not in recent months) because her nails aren’t the pale yellow they are now and it looks like they were in Maui?

this looks more recent. on another similar pic she has very long baby blue nails, i think she had those not that long ago but i could be wrong 

24 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

wtf is this pic recent? our beautiful sunburned queen. she better spill about the album or i’ll drown her in that ocean 

I think this is from December 2019 when she went to Maui with a huge group of friends and family. She had natural nails during that trip and posted a photo wearing those sunglasses at the time - plus, her hair colour/texture here align with the way it looked in pictures from that trip!

the other new pictures are definitely from today/this month, as she only recently added those gorgeous highlights. 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I think this is from December 2019 when she went to Maui with a huge group of friends and family. She had natural nails during that trip and posted a photo wearing those sunglasses at the time - plus, her hair colour/texture here align with the way it looked in pictures from that trip!

the other new pictures are definitely from today/this month, as she only recently added those gorgeous highlights. 

i was waiting for you and your detective eye and nail encyclopedia queen and as usual you DID NOT disappoint :wub: 

same i think the other one is definitely very recent, either way she looks good GOOD (and would look twice as good if she made an official album announcement :sass:)

1 minute ago, brandon said:

Random thought on the birthday cake - do her friends call her lana instead of her actual name? :crai: I’ve seen two cakes now that say lana instead of elizabeth/lizzie/whatever lmaooo

Yes, I remember in the unedited recording of the 2017 Pitchfork interview, she confirmed that everybody calls her Lana except for her parents, and Chuck calls her “Fwee” LOL!

7 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I don't think they're together anymore

Or they want to keep it private

Spoiler

I always thought that it was weird that she barely liked his pictures in those past months. The same goes for him. She liked almost all of Sean's posts when they were together. But she still follows him and her sister and friends interact with him online, so it's probably not that deep