Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Yes to heaven is 100% not ldr5 :toofunny: yall need to let the rumoured titles go because they sound immensely fake, if any of these are actually real I'll post my nudes on lanaboards

edit: to clarify, I'm talking about rumoured titles like heaven and diana, not yth which I know is an outtake

I mean it's not impossible for it to be on the album,... lol. If she can play unreleased songs at an official concert, who are we to decide if she can't put an Ultraviolence outtake and rework it for a future album? Don't forget but she also put a leaked track on UV too. It's just whatever she's feeling... and well eclipse has a couple of demos and that's where he got 'heaven' from. I'm just wishfully thinking like the rest of you.... and YTH can be easily changed to heaven ;)

Waiting for official releases of You Can Be The Boss and Kinda Outta Luck on LDR5 x

Yeahhhh that's like when everyone was saying she was going to release serial killer on Honeymoon. It made more sense for Black Beauty to be on UV because even though it was leaked, it matched the aesthetic of the album. Same with her remaking Yayo for Paradise. I would rather have new material we already have those songs

Tbh I'm really not here for old songs being put on the new record. If she were to shop an old demo into a new song the way she did with Methamphetamines/Old Money, I'd be down, but throwing something that's already leaked into a new project would have to be done damn near flawlessly for it to feel comfortable. Totally won't complain if that's how Y2H sees daylight tho.

qpgosw.jpg

Tbh I'm really not here for old songs being put on the new record. If she were to shop an old demo into a new song the way she did with Methamphetamines/Old Money, I'd be down, but throwing something that's already leaked into a new project would have to be done damn near flawlessly for it to feel comfortable. Totally won't complain if that's how Y2H sees daylight tho.

I agree. Also, every time she's done it she's changed it from the leak in some way, like adding an edgier vibe to BB or rerecording Yayo. Kinda Outta Luck and YCBTB are definitely already done, because they were both released by her on FB and KOL was used on Gossip Girl, so I don't see that happening. 

I actually wouldn't mind if Your Girl was on LDR5 cause I'm dying until I hear it. But if it gets leaked before LDR5 then she doesn't need to release it lol

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Yeahhhh that's like when everyone was saying she was going to release serial killer on Honeymoon. It made more sense for Black Beauty to be on UV because even though it was leaked, it matched the aesthetic of the album. Same with her remaking Yayo for Paradise. I would rather have new material we already have those songs

Black Beauty was always meant for Ultraviolence, but yeah I seriously see no reason she would work a song intended for another album into a new album. Yayo is a personal song to her its understandable, but a UV outtakes, its just not realistic. 

Waiting for official releases of You Can Be The Boss and Kinda Outta Luck on LDR5 x

LDR5 tracklist:

1. Serial Killer
  2. You Can Be The Boss
  3. Dangerous Girl
  4. Resistance
  5. Put The Radio On
  6. Live Or Die
  7. Kinda Outta Luck
  8. Butterflies
  9. Motel 6
  10. Playing Dangerous
  11. Dum Dum
  12. Back To The Basics

13. Prom Song
  14. Caught You Boy
  15. Us Against The World
  16. Angels Forever

17. Butterflies (Part II)

:troll:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

To the people who wants old material on ldr5, why? I don't get it :dorothy2:

because I don't have the full version of yes to heaven. Anyways if it wasn't used for honeymoon for the second half of that record (easily could have been) then maybe it just won't be. Who knows..

I just need eclipse to leak the whole thing please..

Chances she will re-use leaked material are super low and even if she does it would be her decision cause the songs are hers and were never meant to leak.

She uses similar song titles all the time, so "Heaven" does not have to be YTH. (if it's even a legit track)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!