Jack

Melanie Martinez

Promoting your album with an on-air interview on a local TV news channel rather than national is... not something people at the height of their career do. Hmm.

In what universe is she at the height of her career?

I don't want to be rude with this question and this is none of my business but is she rich? Cuz she said on the interview that labels only release 2 videoclips for an album and she did a 1:30 hour movie with all of her songs (of course she had support) but for a novice artist this is unusual... She's very interesting and her aesthetic is flawless

I don't want to be rude with this question and this is none of my business but is she rich? Cuz she said on the interview that labels only release 2 videoclips for an album and she did a 1:30 hour movie with all of her songs (of course she had support) but for a novice artist this is unusual... She's very interesting and her aesthetic is flawless

She is a definitely a millionaire right now

I thought the same thing. The place where it is all filmed as well is in Hungary.. I don’t quite understand how she had the money to rent that place out for such a long period of time..

I created a concept times ago and I want to know if you guys like it:

307b8b5d-1272-40b8-9d7a-d57797e49c49.jpg

Melanie Martinez

Little Town

1. Mailman

2. Grocery Store

3. My First Day At School

4. Dear Porcupine

5. Chemistry Class

6. Arrest Warrant

7. Jail

8. Donald Duck

9. Night Mime

10. Where Do Babies Come From?

11. Public Library

12. Bombs On Monday

13. Hitchhiking

-------

Deluxe Edition

14. Little Town (containing a sample from Beauty And The Beast - Belle)

15. Basic Sanitation

16. Whole New World (a revamped cover of Aladdin song)

THE PLOT: Her mom sends her to meet the people at town because she received a letter from the school, meaning that she got accepted. She gets into kids at the grocery store, thinking how they look cute and innocent. But she's not accepted at her new school, teachers and kids get constantly bullying her because of her weirdy look. During the night, she get frustrated, cries in her room and get empowered. At chemistry class, she creates a gas bomb that makes the school interdicted for months. Because of that, she goes to jail. The mayor of the town gains knowledge about the case, and goes "help" her because he hated the school cause it was full of poor and hispanic people. :toofunny: He promises to free her if she becomes his "puppet" and help him in his new campaign. She notices how everyone in town is fake and get frustrated. Her family is not helping either cause her parents are getting a divorce. So she makes a new plan while in jail: killing everyone at town by bombing everything and going away. She goes to library to learn more about making bombs and, just like Lorenzo's Oil, she can do it just by reading books.

The deluxe tracks are "leftovers".

I'm so intelligent! My mind.... ugh it amazes me sometimes.

I'm so intelligent! My mind.... ugh it amazes me sometimes.

You had me until a whole new world?

If anything I think she'd cover Alice in Wonderland's In A World of My Own. 

Love the rest tho. Definitely something I could have seen being her second album if not k-12 

Also, what would be the sampled part from Belle you imagined?

This is gonna be a long post and I apologize, but here is my unreleased album NIGHT MIME

The cover

aFDC86m.jpg

Track List

Bombs On Monday Morning

You Love I

Gingerbread Man

Band-Aid

Piggyback

Can't Help Falling In Love (Interlude)

Bittersweet Tragedy

Dead To Me

Ninety Nine Cent Store

Schizo

Night Mime

Haunted

Strawberry Fields Forever

Personally I'd swap Night Mime and Haunted because the transition would sound so much more heavenly. Cute concept  :teehee:

R5sPD4M.jpg

Im already seeing some mislead stans trashing the album and being tasteless on twitter... :noparty:

Well it's Twitter... the epicentre of baseless trashing because it's nOt tHeIr bIaS