Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

I liked when we all fall asleep at the time, but I don’t think it aged well, it’s a bit juvenile (which obviously it was her first album & she was younger so it’s understandable) but it was very much an album of its time. Didn’t really listen to HTE it just didn’t stick out that much for me.

I think hit me hard is her best album, it’s beautiful <3 I can’t get over how amazing the greatest is and so many others on this album. the greatest is so grand and gorgeous :oprah: the album cover fits the album well, it feels like you’re falling and sinking into the ocean, especially with the transitions. Finneas and Billie ate w this one. Grammys will be tough but they like her so I’m sure she’ll win some. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

17 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I liked when we all fall asleep at the time, but I don’t think it aged well, it’s a bit juvenile (which obviously it was her first album & she was younger so it’s understandable) but it was very much an album of its time. Didn’t really listen to HTE it just didn’t stick out that much for me.

I think hit me hard is her best album, it’s beautiful <3 I can’t get over how amazing the greatest is and so many others on this album. the greatest is so grand and gorgeous :oprah: the album cover fits the album well, it feels like you’re falling and sinking into the ocean, especially with the transitions. Finneas and Billie ate w this one. Grammys will be tough but they like her so I’m sure she’ll win some. 

hit me hard and soft is probably her best work to date. when we all fall asleep... really put me off, but she redeemed herself with her work afterwards, especially this album. taylor's probably gonna win AOTY since she's like, the biggest grammy darling, but im sure billie's gonna win something too!!

Last.FM

13 hours ago, barttttender said:

Are you telling me the vocals didn't KILL it on the greatest? Come on. She ate.

Throughout the record, the one thing you don't even think about is the vocals. So pure, so soulful, so unique. It's like if the ocean had a voice.

Something about the vocals and the sounds just didn't match to me? Something was missing for it to actually sound good put together. HOWEVER, it's just my opinion. This album wasn't for me. But it's for others. This is fine!

Of all the songs she chose LUNCH as the lead single?? And that atrocious video? 

God I would probably enjoy Billie Eilish's music so much more if she didn't try to be so "different" :rip: 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

God I would probably enjoy Billie Eilish's music so much more if she didn't try to be so "different" :rip: 

i really like Lunch :runs: (the video is so boring tho, her old videos used to be interesting)

giphy.webp

there's a blue light in my best friend's room...

10 minutes ago, Mer said:

let's wait for the Blue video with the references to Lana (see post above) :creepna3:

22 minutes ago, Mer said:

you weren't the target demographic I'm afraid

59 minutes ago, Mer said:

Lunch is pretty much the only song that stands on its own and is radio-friendly, I guess. Haven’t seen the video but it seems a bit basic, I must say 

I find it a bit funny that she chose Blue Jeans as the Mv she wants to pay homage when, to me, it’s the « most basic » MV of all the BTD era :tsk: Not that it’s a bad MV, but a bit too much perfume ad…

2 hours ago, lustsforlife said:

hit me hard and soft is probably her best work to date. when we all fall asleep... really put me off, but she redeemed herself with her work afterwards, especially this album. taylor's probably gonna win AOTY since she's like, the biggest grammy darling, but im sure billie's gonna win something too!!

no way is taylor winning twice in a row.

Not in a year when beyonce has a record out, a and far superior one at that

also, didnt taylor get kinda panned for poets?

cowboy -> hit me > poets

Wildflower is just so beautiful... it reminds me of the ride home after a day at the beach (but like a sad ride home?)

One of my personal SOTYs

giphy.webp

there's a blue light in my best friend's room...

11 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

This and Eternal Sunshine are the top 2 releases of the year so far, it’s hard to decide which one is #1

Period, the others don't compare. 

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I find it a bit funny that she chose Blue Jeans as the Mv she wants to pay homage when, to me, it’s the « most basic » MV of all the BTD era :tsk: Not that it’s a bad MV, but a bit too much perfume ad…

I agree. Didnt do the song justice at all. Felt very small and basic.

The OG homemade mv was better. Fun fact: that was the first lana video i ever watched. I thought they found a girl to act like the singer - couldnt believer her voice was that good and she looked THAT HOT. Thought it was a millie vanillie situation lmao