Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

speaking the ''To begin with..all you need is LOVE" , it would slay my entire existence if she put a little monologue for the intro that featured those exact words....and right after that line , LOVE would fade in and begin the album

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

you legit think everyone's better than her even miley pmsl gagas just a Madonna wannabe with slightly more impact than Kitty cherry

Lady gaga is nothing now , with the promotion that lady gaga received off course she has to sell  

excited for the new video i think she will have 4 or 5 ? maybe one homemade 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Delusion. gaga has secured legend status: super bowel, multiple timeless hits, known by literally everyone. lana does not have this.

It was more like, ‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’ She further explains the genesis, “When all the Women’s Marches were happening, I had already written this song, because I had been hearing a lot of things online. And I have a sister, and a lot of girlfriends, who had a lot of concerns about things that were being said in the media by some of our leaders. And I saw an instant reaction from women, and I was like, ‘Wow. There is no confusing how women are feeling about the state of the nation.’ And so without really trying to, I felt compelled to just write a song and say we are all concerned. And it really made me think about my relationship with women

Please leave the politcism to Sinead O'Connor, Lana! 

She is saying absolutely nothing of value and it's sad she needed a crock-pot of half truths from the media to get her to this point :toofunny:

I also find the whole "Let's get through this" thing really ignorant sounding. Has the world not been fucked up  for centuries now. Just say what you want to say, advocate for Planned Parenthood, or something.  :lmao: Even the sjw's can do better. 

VyIsfwC.jpg