Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Total classic. Sometimes I wonder how much differently things would be now promotion-wise/career-wise if this had been her SNL performance instead. 

I think about that too sometimes, but I think she's definitely already gotten an audience, and that at the base already follow her where she goes. I'm sorta glad she's not as over exposed as other artists, she gets to do what she wants while catering to her fans, so there's comfort in that.

More performances like these would be the perfect way of solidifying herself more as a legend than a singer tho, so of course we'd want more. 

Let's hope she performs more often this time around

UV/Honeymoon

Facetime is the new single. CONFIRMED

:troll:

give it 13 hours for it to be misinterpreted from a joke to nonfiction by stan instagram then to stan twitter which a few hours after there'll be fake (but decent) lyrics up on genius for someone on here to link and genuinely believe its real and then we can have hundreds of several pages debating somethin so fruitless until lana has to actually tweet (to a fan reply nevertheless) 'what the fuck is wrong with you gays guys'

a photo of herself in the waiting portion of a facetime call; and she commented a heart emoji

lana its 12:23 what the fuck

Facetime is the new single. CONFIRMED

:troll:

give it 13 hours for it to be misinterpreted from a joke to nonfiction by stan instagram then to stan twitter which a few hours after there'll be fake (but decent) lyrics up on genius for someone on here to link and genuinely believe its real and then we can have hundreds of several pages debating somethin so fruitless until lana has to actually tweet (to a fan reply nevertheless) 'what the fuck is wrong with you gays guys'

Where is everyone getting this 'Facetime' title from?

can y'all believe we have pre-order and new tracks on the 12th, album on 21st, and then a live performance on the 23rd? and then we have 4-5 shows in August i fucking can't she really invented summer :krylie:

can y'all believe we have pre-order and new tracks on the 12th, album on 21st, and then a live performance on the 23rd? and then we have 4-5 shows in August i fucking can't she really invented summer :krylie:

A live performance too?? I totally missed that, do you know where she's going to play? :O

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Where is everyone getting this 'Facetime' title from?

Everyone's joking bebe :kiss: cause Lana posted a picture of her FaceTime selfie ahaha

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

When the preorder goes up (I'm assuming this includes physical releases),  is it likely we'll see if we get a OU exclusive or the boxset? I don't remember from the past years.

I'm sure if we do get a OU exclusive though, it'll be shot by Neil considering he does have a hand this era (plus it happened with HM/UV).The photoshoot will probably be done by both Chuck and Neil, but I hope it's images we haven't seen yet.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

When the preorder goes up (I'm assuming this includes physical releases),  is it likely we'll see if we get a OU exclusive or the boxset? I don't remember from the past years.

I'm sure if we do get a OU exclusive though, it'll be shot by Neil considering he does have a hand this era (plus it happened with HM/UV).The photoshoot will probably be done by both Chuck and Neil, but I hope it's images we haven't seen yet.

We should get the box set at least. With this pacing though I don't think we'll get the box set yet (edit: on the 21st), maybe in a couple of months like Honeymoon  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Guys new photoshoot for les inrocks magazine

Yay I was looking forward to this one. Isn't this the one with her on balcony in some shots and also standing in a doorway with a long white dress and drapes everywhere? The furniture has plastic covers on it and if I'm not mistaken there were behind the scene photos with her and two lady photographers.