Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

24 hours girls

Try 36 hours sis. We're not getting anything until AFTER the songs premier on radio.

+

+

Lana looking so thin, petitie, happy, and sexy in her Instagram stories. :legend: "sorry this is awkward *laughs* this is weird but *laughs*" she's so fucking cute. That's all I say is "this is awkward" I feel so close to her right now, spiritually, sonically, and artistically tbh.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

her story is so fucking adorable :icant: 

giving me Carmen MV tea's with her laughing y'all this is too precious buying her own magazines she looks so happy somebody slit my throat this is too fuckin cute :defeated:

I can't believe it's basically only a few hours until we get an official tracklist. I wonder if there will be any changes from the one we have, considering the Yosemite deal.

Also, a funny lil fact. I follow a Disney Channel actress named Dove Cameron on insta, and almost every photo she posts has a Lana lyric as a caption. I suspect a famous stan

Lili Reinhart from Riverdale is also a stan! I love seeing celebs stanning Lana  :flutter:

Just saw her story omg! she looks so adorable. it makes my heart warm 

4BZPaCg.jpg

my woefully instrumentally ignorant ass has 0 idea what the heck any of those are but im excited nonetheless :flutter:

me too :lmao: can someone please explain them to us?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

my woefully instrumentally ignorant ass has 0 idea what the heck any of those are but im excited nonetheless :flutter:

me too :lmao: can someone please explain them to us?

If I'm not mistaken the guitar in the Sleepwalk intro she used for Endless Summer is a lap steel, a vibraphone is kinda like a xylophone and it's in a lot of jazz music, and the opening of Strawberry Fields Forever is a mellotron. 12 string guitars are also pretty common in folkier music and were really big in the 60s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2UN1eOJf74

I feel like Tomorrow Never Came is gonna sound a lot like a cross between the Beatles and a country ballad.

qpgosw.jpg

I’m all for #TeamCover for Heroin :creepna:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

1 DAY KIDS

Pietro%252520Boselli%252520for%252520Cha

tenor.gif

wow she has good visuals this era

I can't @ reginsider on twitter claiming there's a song called Soft Pink Icecream that didn't make it to Lust for Life but he's now "spilling the tea" about a song that doesn't even exist :judgingu: :wtf: :pls:

Who remembers the guy that claimed he had listened to Lana's new songs last summer and they were BTD-like but also UV-like and one of them was called Diana, still wonder if it's on a Deluxe with Wild Side :brows: 2016 was good times

The only thing that music critics will give her more shit for than covering 'Heroin', is for having an original called 'Heroin'. (And don't take anything from the running time being shorter - most covers of the Velvet Underground song run for about 5 or 6 minutes).

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png