4. Born to Die

5. Blue Banisters

6. UltraviolenceĀ 

7. Norman Fucking Rockwell

8. Lust for Life

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedĀ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Ā 

Ā 

Since we rating title tracks:Ā 

1. Honeymoon

2. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

3. Did You Know That Thereā€™s A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

4. UltraviolenceĀ 

5. Born To DieĀ 

6. Blue BanistersĀ 

7. Norman Fucking RockwellĀ 

8. Lust For LifeĀ 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Ā Itā€™s on my album Honeymoon. Itā€™s the antithesis of hopefulness. Itā€™s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Ā 

I have a hard time ranking her title tracks since many are equals. Ocean Blvd and Chemtrails probably are my top.
but I know Lust for Life surely is the last oneā€¦ and I donā€™t even hate that song (I even really like it). Her discography surely is fucking amazing when Lust for Life might be for many her Ā« worst Ā» title track.

Ā 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I have a hard time ranking her title tracks since many are equals. Ocean Blvd and Chemtrails probably are my top.
but I know Lust for Life surely is the last oneā€¦ and I donā€™t even hate that song (I even really like it). Her discography surely is fucking amazing when Lust for Life might be for many her Ā« worst Ā» title track.

Ā 

Exactly exactlyĀ 

I askedĀ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Ā 

Ā 

all of her title tracks are amazing in different ways but itā€™s hard to top honeymoon for me. it may be one of the most ethereal songs ever made. it just takes me to a different world every time i listen to itĀ :crai:

I really like all her title tracks but the top ones for me (in no particular order): Born to Die, Ultraviolence, Ride (I consider it the title track for Paradise), COCC, and DYKTTATUOB.Ā 

I donā€™t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Here's my title track rankingĀ since it's one of the things I love most about Lana's albums.

Ā 

1.Norman

2. Ocean Blvd

3. Honeymoon

4. Ultraviolence

5. Born to Die

6. Lust for Life

7. Chemtrails

8. Blue BanistersĀ 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Since there is nothing else to talk aboutā€¦Ā 

hereā€™s my ranking of her title tracks:

Ā 

1- Did you know that thereā€™s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?Ā :true:Ā Itā€™s grand, it progresses into something so beautiful, thereā€™s a vulnerability I connect with immensely these days. And thoseĀ violins, those lyricsĀ :cryney2:

Ā 

2- Chemtrails Over the Country Club: when you hit 30+, this song becomes pure magic. Itā€™s easy to overlook it, but there must be crack in it or something, you need to press play again right after it ends.

Ā 

3- Born To Die: that intro, those chill beatsā€¦ one of the first tracks I heard from her and thought: Bich is describing my life.

Ā 
4- Ultraviolence = Honeymoon: both put me in a trance and embody their own album perfectly.Ā 

5- Blue Banisters = Norman fucking Rockwell. Both are easy to overlook. Both are singer songwriter gems with incredible vocal moments. But both arenā€™t tracks I replay over and over, to be honest, and need to be in the context of their albums.Ā 

6- Lust for Life. Not a bad song per se (I really like it in fact), the Weeknd and Lana sound very nice together. I love its retro vibes and enjoy it in the Spring, when you become hopeful of months to come. Lyrically not her best though. I love the demo (it could have been a nice reprise on the album), but I donā€™t believe it could have replaced the released version (I made a playlist of the Ā« OG LFL album Ā», and the demo doesnā€™t blend well with Love and 13 Beaches - but itā€™s another debate altogether).

Ā 

voila!

14 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Since there is nothing else to talk aboutā€¦Ā 

hereā€™s my ranking of her title tracks:

Ā 

1- Did you know that thereā€™s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?Ā :true:Ā Itā€™s grand, it progresses into something so beautiful, thereā€™s a vulnerability I connect with immensely these days. And thoseĀ violins, those lyricsĀ :cryney2:

Ā 

2- Chemtrails Over the Country Club: when you hit 30+, this song becomes pure magic. Itā€™s easy to overlook it, but there must be crack in it or something, you need to press play again right after it ends.

Ā 

3- Born To Die: that intro, those chill beatsā€¦ one of the first tracks I heard from her and thought: Bich is describing my life.

Ā 
4- Ultraviolence = Honeymoon: both put me in a trance and embody their own album perfectly.Ā 

5- Blue Banisters = Norman fucking Rockwell. Both are easy to overlook. Both are singer songwriter gems with incredible vocal moments. But both arenā€™t tracks I replay over and over, to be honest, and need to be in the context of their albums.Ā 

6- Lust for Life. Not a bad song per se (I really like it in fact), the Weeknd and Lana sound very nice together. I love its retro vibes and enjoy it in the Spring, when you become hopeful of months to come. Lyrically not her best though. I love the demo (it could have been a nice reprise on the album), but I donā€™t believe it could have replaced the released version (I made a playlist of the Ā« OG LFL album Ā», and the demo doesnā€™t blend well with Love and 13 Beaches - but itā€™s another debate altogether).

Ā 

voila!

Where is Honeymoon?

Ā 

Edit: ok just read and found it

Since we don't have much better to do, here's my ranking of the title tracksĀ :hottie:

Ā 

Born To Die > Ultraviolence > Norman Fucking Rockwell > Chemtrails Over The Country Club > Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd? > Blue Banisters >Ā Honeymoon* > Lust For Life

Ā 

Ā 

I have to add that sometimes Honeymoon is like my fav ever BUT amongst all the title tracks, I think it really requires to be in a certain mood, the others are easier to listen to I guess

Also I pretty much love the middle tracks the same way and the two things I'm 100% sure are that BTD is the best, and LFL my least favorite and it will probably stay that wayĀ Ā :oprah3:

Where does Ocean Blvd stand in your title track ranking? This is mine

Ā 

1. BTD

2. NFR

3. Honeymoon

4. Ultraviolence

5. Ocean Blvd

6. COTCC

7. Blue Banisters

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

ā€Ė–Ā°Ā ā‹†.ą³ƒąæ”Ā this is my idea of funĀ Ā°ā€ā‹†.ą³ƒąæ”*:ļ½„

Just now, taco truck said:

Ā 

1. BTD

2. NFR

3. Honeymoon

4. Ultraviolence

5. Ocean Blvd

6. COTCC

7. Blue Banisters

UltraviolenceĀ 

HoneymoonĀ 

Ocean BlvdĀ 

Blue Banisters/Lust For Life

NFR!

ChemtrailsĀ 

Born To DieĀ 

ParadiseĀ 

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ā 

1. BTD

2. NFR

3. Honeymoon

4. Ultraviolence

5. Ocean Blvd

6. COTCC

7. Blue Banisters

Impossible choose for me.Ā 

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ā 

1. BTD

2. NFR

3. Honeymoon

4. Ultraviolence

5. Ocean Blvd

6. COTCC

7. Blue Banisters

1. Honeymoon

2. Ultraviolence

3. Norman fucking Rockwell

4. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

5.Ā Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

6. Born to Die

7. Lust for Life

8. Blue Banisters

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ā 

1. BTD

2. NFR

3. Honeymoon

4. Ultraviolence

5. Ocean Blvd

6. COTCC

7. Blue Banisters

1. Norman Fucking RockwellĀ 

2. Ocean Blvd

3. Honeymoon

4. UltraviolenceĀ 

5. Born to DieĀ 

6. COTCCĀ 

7. Blue BanistersĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Nikki Lane is pulling the strings, she's the villain.Ā :pout:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ā 

1. BTD

2. NFR

3. Honeymoon

4. Ultraviolence

5. Ocean Blvd

6. COTCC

7. Blue Banisters

1. Honeymoon

2. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

3. Blue Banisters

4. Born to Die

5. Ocean Blvd

6. Ultraviolence

7. Norman

8. Lust for Life

Ā 

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ā 

1. BTD

2. NFR

3. Honeymoon

4. Ultraviolence

5. Ocean Blvd

6. LFL

7. COTCC

8 . Blue Banisters