bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Why are people so concerned about attacking a small artist rather than the actual rapist? What if she didn't have a better option? I bet you would take a job if you had an amazing opportunity but a horrible boss. 

Btw, Slut Pop is weird in a good way. It feels like a house mix rather than an EP. The songs are very short and the tempo never stops, it just changes. Also, the chunky highlights and "bimbo" makeup look so good on her. I was terrified about the 2000s comeback because the makeup and hair was terrifying. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

5 hours ago, venicebitch said:

I love the aesthetic of this new era and I think she looks great. I also love how she embraces her body. I get it you miss her girly girl bubblegum era, but I think your comments on her “loosing herself” and “looking disturbing” isn’t fair, she looks like she’s having a great time. You can come at her working with Luke, right, but don’t criticize her looks this way, because I’m sure if it were some other pop star with pinched waist and snatched body you would’ve LIVED. Also, she just never was that great of a dancer and without high ponytail and glittery outfits you can notice that more than before but that’s okay. I still love her energy. 

the video literally looks like her dancing and having a good time like what is this thread LOL? people here really hate on Kim for everything, the transphobia is shocking!

12 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

the video literally looks like her dancing and having a good time like what is this thread LOL? people here really hate on Kim for everything, the transphobia is shocking!

Us: *criticizes her for willingly working with an abuser*
You: “omg the transphobia!!1!”

just because she’s trans doesn’t mean she’s immune to criticism. in fact, i think we all love she’s becoming a successful trans pop icon, but we want her to not willingly work with people who rape others, and we also don’t want her explicitly saying she doesn’t support SA victims

negAbhB.png

5 hours ago, venicebitch said:

I love the aesthetic of this new era and I think she looks great. I also love how she embraces her body. I get it you miss her girly girl bubblegum era, but I think your comments on her “loosing herself” and “looking disturbing” isn’t fair, she looks like she’s having a great time. You can come at her working with Luke, right, but don’t criticize her looks this way, because I’m sure if it were some other pop star with pinched waist and snatched body you would’ve LIVED. Also, she just never was that great of a dancer and without high ponytail and glittery outfits you can notice that more than before but that’s okay. I still love her energy. 

nobody on this whole thread was saying ANYTHING about her body..you made it about her body by saying “she embraces her body” as if we cared that she gained weight.

we were talking about her demeanor, her poor styling wearing unflattering clothes  and her sloppy movements. even between coconuts and now the vibes are off and you can say she’s looks like she’s having a “great time” but to me she seems very out of it on drugs and that is what disturbed me. 

43 minutes ago, princessdollie said:

nobody on this whole thread was saying ANYTHING about her body..you made it about her body by saying “she embraces her body” as if we cared that she gained weight.

we were talking about her demeanor, her poor styling wearing unflattering clothes  and her sloppy movements. even between coconuts and now the vibes are off and you can say she’s looks like she’s having a “great time” but to me she seems very out of it on drugs and that is what disturbed me. 

Exactly, literally no one cares about her weight gain... the projection is real. Cocaine is a helluva a drug, she’s obviously on a different planet

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, princessdollie said:

HOW are her clothes unflattering? She's literally wearing a crop top from her merch and a mini skirt, this is literally the most basic outfit possible. Tell me what should she do to keep this kind of outfit from being unflattering? I'm sure if, I don't know, Paris Hilton had worn it, there WOULDN'T even be a discussion.

And yes, I said that I love how she embraces her body because this is the first time I see her in revealing clothes like that and I love how comfortable she looks.

52 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

HOW are her clothes unflattering? She's literally wearing a crop top from her merch and a mini skirt, this is literally the most basic outfit possible. Tell me what should she do to keep this kind of outfit from being unflattering? I'm sure if, I don't know, Paris Hilton had worn it, there WOULDN'T even be a discussion.

And yes, I said that I love how she embraces her body because this is the first time I see her in revealing clothes like that and I love how comfortable she looks.

she looks like she’s possessed by something but go off i guess

2 hours ago, godsmonster said:

Us: *criticizes her for willingly working with an abuser*
You: “omg the transphobia!!1!”

just because she’s trans doesn’t mean she’s immune to criticism. in fact, i think we all love she’s becoming a successful trans pop icon, but we want her to not willingly work with people who rape others, and we also don’t want her explicitly saying she doesn’t support SA victims

i knowwww and especially when she doesn't even like being referred to as a trans icon. it's not like she/we can use that card whenever it's suitable. like NO!

it absolutely is transphobia, whether intentional or not. I'm not talking about her working with Luke I'm talking about the people who criticize everything she does and who are making fun of her body and how she acts (for those of you claiming that's not going on- read the past few pages of the thread?)

but please keep insulting your fellow members and being sassy, it's cute!

7 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

it absolutely is transphobia, whether intentional or not. I'm not talking about her working with Luke I'm talking about the people who criticize everything she does and who are making fun of her body and how she acts (for those of you claiming that's not going on- read the past few pages of the thread?)

but please keep insulting your fellow members and being sassy, it's cute!

...i agree :um2:

i misinterpreted your original post thinking you were talking about luke but after you clarified it and really thinking about it - it does make sense

i don't think anyone here is INTENTIONALLY being transphobic though (still agreeing with your point though)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

...i agree :um2:

i misinterpreted your original post thinking you were talking about luke but after you clarified it and really thinking about it - it does make sense

i don't think anyone here is INTENTIONALLY being transphobic though (still agreeing with your point though)

thank u, yes I should've clarified more in my original post. and I don't think anyone is intentional either but it's always gross to me when people tear down women for their looks and pick them apart. happy valentine's day btw :)

10 hours ago, Gravitate said:

I personally do not have anyone in my life who is a rape apologist. Some of y’all just be exposing yourself with these think-pieces that you feel is such a gotcha :rip: 

way to completely miss my point lmao 

yep guess i’m a rape apologist for not wanting to “cancel” Kim over a business relationship that i know nothing about. do i think she should continue working with him?? no. am i putting money in dr puke’s pockets by illegally downloading kim’s songs?? no. 
cancel culture doesn’t work. whether or not Kim comes to her senses & stops working with him, she’ll continue her career. all this outrage has done is bring more attention & streams to the EP. 

14417469274.gif