bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

On 7/31/2023 at 9:10 AM, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

What are the chances she's gonna cancel the tour midway because of the ticket sales? I heard that it's not going so well in a lot of areas...

The venues are just far too big for her! Her team is either insanely dumb or they're truly setting her up for failure. 

That’s what you get for working with Dr Puke

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

On 8/9/2023 at 12:17 AM, Anonymcomenter said:

Still waiting for the King Of Hearts music video :crossed:

Kim wants a KoH music video as much as we do but I really doubt the label is going to let it happen. We are just too far past the release of the album for that to make financial sense.

On 7/31/2023 at 3:10 AM, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

What are the chances she's gonna cancel the tour midway because of the ticket sales? I heard that it's not going so well in a lot of areas...

The venues are just far too big for her! Her team is either insanely dumb or they're truly setting her up for failure. 

Several of the venues are actually VERY small....she needs more promo & another single/video release + the Guetta collab all within the next month to gain more traction for the tour

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

2 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Is there any chance that someone made (or could make) an edit of Alone that's basically the 2.0 version, but that also includes the extra verse from the extended mix?

Well there's this, but I replaced Nicki's verse with Kim's verse from extended + I mixed the outro of DallasK remix

Alone (Moonchild Edit V3)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

13 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Well there's this, but I replaced Nicki's verse with Kim's verse from extended + I mixed the outro of DallasK remix

Alone (Moonchild Edit V3)

Oh this is great, I love what you did with the outro! Could you by any chance extend it a little more and add Nicki as well? 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Okay enough silence. What are we praying for re: setlists? Kim's one of the few artists where I genuinely wouldn't mind hearing ANY song from her live, even the ones I'm not usually listening to I really enjoy seeing her performances for, so I'm having trouble putting together a dream setlist.

Right now my only wishes are:

1) she does Minute SPECIFICALLY as an encore

2) TOTL section, obviously

3) Slut Pop doesn't overpower the other sections of the show (I like it and it is so fun live but I worry her team will make it her Say So at the expense of other work)

4) One (1) unreleased song

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

well i'm extremely late but i finally organized my feed the beast tracklist - removed coconuts and sex talk bc those had no business being on this album, and also alone bc its always a skip for me (but i think i'm gonna add the moonchild edit as the second to last song

also, cover is from and ai photoshoot i thought it was sooo good - sometimes ai has its bride sides

Spoiler

F32_ns_W0AASw6c?format=jpg

15 hours ago, FuckMyMakeup0ff said:

Just listened to Slayyyter's song Erotic Electronic and it sounds A LOT like something from Turn Off The Lights. Am I the only one that hears it? Lol

i heard that too!

negAbhB.png

On 8/17/2023 at 5:55 AM, malifruit said:

Okay enough silence. What are we praying for re: setlists? Kim's one of the few artists where I genuinely wouldn't mind hearing ANY song from her live, even the ones I'm not usually listening to I really enjoy seeing her performances for, so I'm having trouble putting together a dream setlist.

Right now my only wishes are:

1) she does Minute SPECIFICALLY as an encore

2) TOTL section, obviously

3) Slut Pop doesn't overpower the other sections of the show (I like it and it is so fun live but I worry her team will make it her Say So at the expense of other work)

4) One (1) unreleased song

"Minute" is a must-play like I hope it doesn't get the "Another One" treatment of never being sang live. I also hope she sings one unreleased track at least at some point, ideally "Dark Part Of Your Heart" or "Alien". 

16 hours ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

"Minute" is a must-play like I hope it doesn't get the "Another One" treatment of never being sang live. I also hope she sings one unreleased track at least at some point, ideally "Dark Part Of Your Heart" or "Alien". 

Exactly! I especially like Minute as a "final" song because of its central idea-- that you should really go, but you like the person you're singing to too much to do it... So it would be really cute to have her do an entire hour+-long show and then pretend like she's leaving, only to return with a song whose literal first lines are "It's getting late / you should be going..." because it IS getting late and we SHOULD be going but we JUST WANT TO HEAR HER DO ANOTHER SONG! This is also why I can only accept Minute as an album closer.

Honestly, I hope whatever she performs that's unreleased does eventually get released. Those are both songs I really like (I think Alien especially gets kind of slept on for sounding so Disney Channel Movie soundtrack-y, but that's not necessarily a bad thing) but I'm scared of getting teased if she's not going to put them out!! It would be super cute for her to perform something from Candy or Problematique as well... and I definitely wouldn't say no to music that we haven't heard but might be released in the future. :flutter:

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

On 8/19/2023 at 4:19 AM, champainproblms said:

well i'm extremely late but i finally organized my feed the beast tracklist - removed coconuts and sex talk bc those had no business being on this album, and also alone bc its always a skip for me (but i think i'm gonna add the moonchild edit as the second to last song

also, cover is from and ai photoshoot i thought it was sooo good - sometimes ai has its bride sides

Hide contents

F32_ns_W0AASw6c?format=jpg

isnt Try Again from Problematique? Anyways, any tracklist BUT the official is great 

6 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

isnt Try Again from Problematique? Anyways, any tracklist BUT the official is great 

Try Again is an outtake from FTB recorded in 2022 i believe. she teased it on insta early this year

9ISvyf0.gif