Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Who knows? Maybe she is remastering some of her leaked stuff to deliver a double album made of new songs and a collection of her 25 best leaked ones? Not super realistic, I know, but the news drought has me hallucinating a Lana mirage :P

I just read that Universal is selling 50% of their labels (including Interscope), so Lana would be changing labels... Do you think this could affect her upcoming album?

She's too big for them to allow it to affect her

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

What is with all this shade on me calling out papa knowels?

The production on honeymoon IS perfect, it really feels like it's own little universe. The songs have aged beautifully too, which I don't think will be quite the same years on looking back on LFL. Whether it's rick's fault or lana's or whoever else's, LFL has lesser quality writing, production and is all over the place. It stands out among her discography and not for the right reasons. Don't shade me for this, I already said LFL has a about 8 or so really solid if not INCREDIBLE tracks, and I'm not tryna trash my girl Lana, I just want her to be creating more legendary albums that demonstrate how talented she really is.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

The production on honeymoon IS perfect, it really feels like it's own little universe. The songs have aged beautifully too, which I don't think will be quite the same years on looking back on LFL. Whether it's rick's fault or lana's or whoever else's, LFL has lesser quality writing, production and is all over the place. It stands out among her discography and not for the right reasons. Don't shade me for this, I already said LFL has a about 8 or so really solid if not INCREDIBLE tracks, and I'm not tryna trash my girl Lana, I just want her to be creating more legendary albums that demonstrate how talented she really is.

Yes snapped!

100% agree

I just read that Universal is selling 50% of their labels (including Interscope), so Lana would be changing labels... Do you think this could affect her upcoming album?

that's not what's happening. it's more like umg with labels like interscope etc is owned by a parent company and said parent company is selling half of their ownership over the whole thing so as a result of that they're not the sole owner of the universal music group but none of that means lana's gonna change labels.

so universal isn't selling anything, someone is selling up to half of universal.

i76mrxw.png 

Someone said this and I’m gonna say it again, the latest album/era appears as the worst to everyone, but people eventually think it’s the greatest later on. So for yourself, give LFL slander a rest until the next era. Or don’t, but be self-aware lol

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Someone said this and I’m gonna say it again, the latest album/era appears as the worst to everyone, but people eventually think it’s the greatest later on. So for yourself, give LFL slander a rest until the next era. Or don’t, but be self-aware lol

But the difference is the other past albums are timeless. [Most of] LFL is very temporary in terms of whats hot. Especially the production!

idk how but im blaming dua for this

idk how but im blaming dua for this

We know there is a growing interest in the music industry. We do think that there is a favorable momentum and the process that we are getting into is really to be able to crystallize the Universal Music Group's value in that context; and also to find the right partner of right partners to be able to accelerate this trend in the best possible way for Universal Music, for Vivendi and for all its shareholders.”   

Looking at the company’s results, it will have a good story to tell potential suitors. In the first six months of the year ended June 30, the Universal Music Group say revenue grew 6.8% on a constant currency basis.

stan talent and success  :gclap: 

stream one kiss now! 

i76mrxw.png 

Surely not LDR6 since it is probably very much done and has a sort of release date (or I wish it has).

But maybe the following ones, depending on the future sales and who will preside over Interscope from there on?

Ariana apparently has made over 300 songs for Sweetner, what do you think Lana's outtake count looks like each project?

300?!?? That’s quite a lot ... and hard to believe!

Concerning Lana, it depends I guess. She had a ton of songs for Uv that didn’t make the record. LFL has a least 7 or 8 that we know or are rumoured. The only one I believe that doesn’t have that much leftovers if any is Hm; the project stayed pretty much the same from start to finish and was so short to execute (15 months). The longer Lana takes between albums, the more outtakes that record has, it seems.

Not ya'll actually promoting Dula Peep. She's the woooooooooooooorst. :crossed:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Well I remember a screenshot leaked of a cut scene where it appears she's doing whitchcraft in the pic.

What? I don't think I've seen that one before! Mind if you share it? :)

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro