Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

She released the snippet way too early. I definitely don't think will be hearing anything till the end of the year tbh - that's including news wise.

Early-ish next year seems more plausible but hopefully the new possible track for an unknown film (Disney?) comes to fruition so that it will quench the thirst for a little while.

Also The Weeknd has supposedly got another Two EPs coming out this year, so there's a small chance she could be on one of them at least too.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It may be scrapped all together, apparently she wasn't happy with the production?

um..what? who said that?

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lust for Life would be perfect if this were the tracklist

1. 13 Beaches

2. Cherry

3. White Mustang

4. Love

5. Best American Record

6. Tomorrow Never Came

7. When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

8. God Bless America

9.Groupie Love

10.Lust For Life

11. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

12. Heroin

13. Change

14. Get Free

there we go

It may be scrapped all together, apparently she wasn't happy with the production?

when did she say this...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

she deleted the photo with billie elish 

collab #cancelledT

wow. seriously? why?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Well I, unlike some crazy mofos on this god-forsaken forum, am all lubed up for another angry anthem à la In My Feelings. Whose dick is it gonna be the turn to be sang about this time? Let the speculations run wild

ZKcaooE.png