Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

@icomeinpeace

nothing personal

but for some reason your pulsating moveable flashing gif/jpg is really bothering my head/eyes as it doesn't stop or one can't freeze it

none of the others bother me but last thing I want to get is a seizure what with the 100plus real feel weather outside already doing havoc

Ever almost pass out while swimming because of the heat/dehydration?

again, nothing personal

(edit- 

3-2-1 as other posters now decide to also put that up just to annoy me)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@icomeinpeace

nothing personal

but for some reason your pulsating moveable flashing gif/jpg is really bothering my head/eyes as it doesn't stop or one can't freeze it

none of the others bother me but last thing I want to get is a seizure what with the 100plus real feel weather outside already doing havoc

again, nothing personal

(edit- 

jfkskskskskdkkdksksks

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

@icomeinpeace

nothing personal

again, nothing personal

(edit- 

I'll start editing a new signature, I'm so so sorry

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

@icomeinpeace

nothing personal

again, nothing personal

(edit- 

Just disable signatures in your settings. I had to do that years ago, the site is so much better without all these tacky oversized sigs!

This is dry 2016 all over again, i hated that year and now i hate 2018 too

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

around the time of the pop up shops i remember a rumor that lana was shooting something with chuck on the beach kinda later in the day (i don’t think it was completely nighttime) i always thought it was for ldr6 but was this even real or did my adhd lie to me

UbsOye5.png

around the time of the pop up shops i remember a rumor that lana was shooting something with chuck on the beach kinda later in the day (i don’t think it was completely nighttime) i always thought it was for ldr6 but was this even real or did my adhd lie to me

it’s for the lead single that’s gonna end up being scrapped

i76mrxw.png 

it's not even a year............................................ impatient rats!

I know! 

The August 10 show is the last of the LA to The Moon Tour... That should conclude the LFL era. I don't think she will release anything before that or be super active on social media.

Just disable signatures in your settings. I had to do that years ago, the site is so much better without all these tacky oversized sigs!

No, I don't wish to do that, as no other one bothers me

(except of course, now one other poster indeed added one to annoy me)

but its like watching tv or something that has ads in it. Why would I want to block those, when there are so many great songs these days fronting the commercial

(like Daniel Johnston's "Story of an artist").

One of the greatest things was hearing Lana's "Once upon a time" the first time on the trailer for "Maleficent". Had I used an ad blocker, would have missed that moment.

Ads these days are the single easiest way for an artist to be heard by the greatest number of people ever. (like with Daniel Johnston.)

So no not going to do that, however, I might outright ignore any copycats that from now on put one up and do it just to bother me.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

No, I don't wish to do that, as no other one bothers me

(except of course, now one other poster indeed added one to annoy me)

but its like watching tv or something that has ads in it. Why would I want to block those, when there are so many great songs these days fronting the commercial

(like Daniel Johnston's "Story of an artist").

One of the greatest things was hearing Lana's "Once upon a time" the first time on the trailer for "Maleficent". Had I used an ad blocker, would have missed that moment.

Ads these days are the single easiest way for an artist to be heard by the greatest number of people ever. (like with Daniel Johnston.)

So no not going to do that, however, I might outright ignore any copycats that from now on put one up and do it just to bother me.

These aren't Ads though lol, they're signatures on a forum. What are you even getting at

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

These aren't Ads though lol, they're signatures on a forum. What are you even getting at

see the follow-up response, post 5916 in the thread.