Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I know she’s probably written the majority of the songs for her upcoming record but now that she’s in Positano, Italy, I hope she takes some time to write at least a few honeymoon-y tracks like Salvatore with a dreamy vibe. Imagine if she named a song “Positano”, I think that would be really cool!

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Can we just all agree to decorate this thread with gifs. Colorful Lisa Franks gifs, and pass them off as the high on the figure 8 racetrack LDR 6 aesthetic? 

giphy.gif

200.gif

glittergate 2.0

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Happiness is a Pupa, poss Marina collab, Jack Antonoff having a very LGBT friendly catalog. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL BEING ABOUT A MAN WANTING HIS FRIEND TO COME BACK. but. SYNTH POP ?? I'm conflicted . .

f45xh.jpg

Lib is her song for the gays!! It’s about a guy wanting his friend to come back .... “Come on boy let’s go we can hit the road” it’s such a love song!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

The only collabs that would work for this album would be portishead,hozier,the neighbourhood,Nancy sinatra and mac demarco.I don't believe marina is a good fit for her sound at all, the only time it could of worked was during btd with a teen idol esque song their styles just don't mesh or overlap at all.

I think Lana could make one more pop oriented song for the record, featuring Marina and Taylor so then we could have the rest of the record be depressing masterpieces

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

The only collabs that would work for this album would be portishead[..]

Geoff of Portishead would actually come up with killer production to Lana vocals FUCK YOU for planting this in my brain now I'll be bitter for not ever hearing that collab

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

i'm just finally relaxing and waiting on the new releases patiently because with every new release i fear that we're getting closer and closer to her last so i'm taking the wait all in. also i had a dream that lana said the album was coming out in "12 months" but that she said that 4 months ago meaning 8 months left... making that april 2019.

giphy.gif