Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Tbh i would prefer hip hop and MGK collabs over another boring folk song, i seriously dont like folk Lana much at all. She made some beautiful songs back when she was May Jailor (bad disease, in wendy, a star for nick, TNTBSA, junky pride) but other than those, it's just boring and uninteresting, at least with hip hop lana you can actually enjoy yourself and twerk to it

not everything is about twerking and getting hype ...... especially lanas music

if you're looking for twerking music nicki dropped an album not too long ago.

Lana is chill, relaxed, and vintage not hype music to twerk to

looks like its gonna be another album where i only listen to like 3 songs

Same!! I’m kinda upset now. I mean, what I liked the most about Lana’s music is I could listen to her albums from beginning to end without skipping one single track (see Uv and Honeymoon).

I only like 3-4 songs out of 16 on Lust For Life and I forgot about the rest quite immediately.

I was very excited to see she was going back to her signature sound and lyrics. Even tho this record seems to be more experimental it was quite obvious she was going back at making personal, intimate music which would have lead to a much more cohesive work.

I’m kinda freaking out about these upcoming collabs. I mean, imagine if Honeymoon had a rapper feature on it. It would have completely ruined the album :defeated:

Tbh i would prefer hip hop and MGK collabs over another boring folk song, i seriously dont like folk Lana much at all. She made some beautiful songs back when she was May Jailor (bad disease, in wendy, a star for nick, TNTBSA, junky pride) but other than those, it's just boring and uninteresting, at least with hip hop lana you can actually enjoy yourself and twerk to it

Ew

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I didnt call when I got your number but I liked you a lot....

The day I saw your white mustang, your white mustang, white mustang ,white mustang

A cute bop tbh but far from being a masterpiece :hooker:

OK

It may not be a masterpiece

but still IT IS my favorite song on Lust 4 Life album

Summer's meant for loving and leaving...

just love that line

I miss when lana was very selective with who she worked with as an artist as to not ruin the integrity of the work she had built up

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Also the NFR tour better have some of these songs...

Born To Die, Off To The Races, Blue Jeans, Video Games, Ride, Yayo, Young & Beautiful, Shades Of Cool, West Coast, Pretty When You Cry, Old Money, Florida Kilos, Honeymoon, Music To Watch Boys To, High By The Beach, Freak, The Blackest Day, 13 Beaches, Cherry, Mariners Apartment Complex, Venice Bitch and Cinammon.

Some Lana fans: get offended when called out for their lack of taste because all they wanna do is ''twerk their little asses'' to Lana's music 

Also Lana fans: 

No offense but like... :um3:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

not everything is about twerking and getting hype ...... especially lanas music

if you're looking for twerking music nicki dropped an album not too long ago.

Lana is chill, relaxed, and vintage not hype music to twerk to

this is what i mean when i tell you that you only like lana when she does ~vintage tumblerish edgy songs

y’all just want to feel superior to others just cause you can listen to a slow song ugh the pretentiousness jumped out

this is what i mean when i tell you that you only like lana when she does ~vintage tumblerish edgy songs

y’all just want to feel superior to others just cause you can listen to a slow song ugh the pretentiousness jumped out

Whatever you say.

giphy.gif