Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

my theory is that maybe she posted the poem from the second book as kind of an introduction to what the record may feel like. why would she post a poem from the second book if the first one isn’t even out yet unless it was a heads-up?

my theory is that maybe she posted the poem from the second book as kind of an introduction to what the record may feel like. why would she post a poem from the second book if the first one isn’t even out yet unless it was a heads-up?

Cause of the instagram incident which made her mention the book

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but did she scrap the spoken word album? She just mentions a new album but never said it’s it’s that or a new music album.

I have a feeling it’s the new record. The week NFR came out she said she wanted the next one out within 12-13 months which is when we also got the name White Hot Forever so i guess we’ll see

Without a tour, it gives her more time to work on new music anyway so

y'all acting like Jack can't make fire... this man produced MASSEDUCTION

this man also did Melodrama

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She’s way over the sparse singer writer phase. 

I’m expecting the album is be way fuller sounding. Glamorous Lana is coming back yasss

I really want something big again!! Not LFL, but weird, yet stylish. BTD did that and HM did something very similar to what BTD did

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The week NFR came out she said she wanted the next one out within 12-13 months 

honestly, what if this is a really good era planned by lana and all of us just never realized... she said she didnt want to stop after NFR, she couldve planned an era, shot promo and maybe a video or two during dec/jan and then announced the record 3 months before its release date... which is around the same time she said it would be out over a year ago, she clearly stayed consistent with her plans. god i pray!

before i did say i wouldn't be shocked if this record gets pushed because of what happened and maybe she wants to write more music but shes probably going to put her feelings into the poetry out next year which is why she referred to it again.

maybe the first post she made was just to warn the critics about how her music is going to be sounding (because she already finished it) !  :hooker:  :hooker:

honestly, what if this is a really good era planned by lana and all of us just never realized... she said she didnt want to stop after NFR, she couldve planned an era, shot promo and maybe a video or two during dec/jan and then announced the record 3 months before its release date... which is around the same time she said it would be out over a year ago, she clearly stayed consistent with her plans. god i pray!

before i did say i wouldn't be shocked if this record gets pushed because of what happened and maybe she wants to write more music but shes probably going to put her feelings into the poetry out next year which is why she referred to it again.

maybe the first post she made was just to warn the critics about how her music is going to be sounding (because she already finished it) !  :hooker:  :hooker:

you’re a dreamer you dream a lot

you’re a dreamer you dream a lot

but i’m not the only one. i hope some day you can join us

giphy.gif

well we ARE 4 months away from Sept, so if she’s serious and is thinking about putting it out in Sept, then it SEEMS planned. But then again, Jan 4 came and went when she said she’d put out Violet so who knows :/

giphy.gif

Because her ability to do promo is a mess.

As someone that has shit all over the production of NFR and has dragged Jack through the pits of hell and back over the subpar/cheap production/mastering of the album (and will continue to do so), I'm kinda digging the instrumentation in Lana's latest spoken word piece. I hope it follows a similar path sonically for LDR7.

wait can albums come out on a Saturday? im confused. 

yes but most artists do on friday because it allows them to get the most first week sales as possible and best chart position. 

but we assume lana doesnt care about that so