Amadeus

Galilee, Israel @ Meteor Festival - Sep 7, 2018 (CANCELLED)

loon-running-on-water-northof49photograp

What kind of Nazi crematorium fantasy

black-power-fist-twitter-bird-e145762313

actually, my apologies, in the Aug. 20 post, I thought I was writing crazy lunatic who rushed the stage  and somehow my hands were led to write loon instead. 

(and note- someone rushing the stage is no fan either. So two apologies there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in Florida another day another mass shooting as guns took away more lives.

there is apartheid in America...those trying to live peaceful lives and those with guns that take away everything.

Yet once again the NRA said thoughts and prayers.  When will Americans be freed from something that only happens seemingly every week in the USA?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

She’s officially withdrawn from the festival.

43671231184_ce69786b8f_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Amongst all the controversy shenanigans and tomfoolery I deliberately choose to believe she signs L for Lizzie Grant and interpret this as a sign that her Lizzie Grant era music is coming back  :hoe: Come thru henny

Does she mean Lizzy or Lana? That's a question

B I T H C lmao I posted 10s too late

ZKcaooE.png

Phew!

Do you think she'll come up with the solution in 7 days and will appear or is this the final call

don't think so.

the festival threw big shade at her now for canceling them.

I'm pretty sure she cancelled them via Twitter.

Phew!

Do you think she'll come up with the solution in 7 days and will appear or is this the final call

giphy.gif

Lmfao all that twitter drama only for this entire ordeal to be cancelled over scheduling conflicts :rip:

Edit: I wonder how the media is gonna react though. I hope she doesn’t get even more backlash over this :(

I think it will blow over now, Palestinians/Arabs/Muslims will just be glad it didnt happen and Israeli's likely see it was inevitable as lots of people pull out of shows there so it's pretty normal for it to happen.