Amadeus

Galilee, Israel @ Meteor Festival - Sep 7, 2018 (CANCELLED)

So probably this will never be mentioned again and these shows will be indefinitely on the shelf to be rescheduled along with Kansas City lol.

I wonder if management made her cancel? I know she really does whatever she wants but I do wonder if they convinced her it wouldn’t be a good look to go on with the show

LIZARD PEOPLE

So probably this will never be mentioned again and these shows will be indefinitely on the shelf to be rescheduled along with Kansas City lol.

I wonder if management made her cancel? I know she really does whatever she wants but I do wonder if they convinced her it wouldn’t be a good look to go on with the show

Due to the bad public reaction, I think it was her (and her agents as well) decision to cancel the concert. It wouldn't fit her current "70's good vibes peace everyone im political" image.

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

giphy.gif

Good. Her statement was clear and to the point. Hopefully she'll be able to preform at both places sooner rather than later.

I feel sorry for her fans out there but she did the right thing. Lana is just trying to be fair and equal, bless her. I'm proud of her tbh.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I love how EVERYONE in here is so happy that she canceled a show in a country they have no connection to, it amazes me.

My parents bought me the ticket for the festival as (my only) birthday gift & I was so excited and thrilled to watch her perform like some of you did, as Lana and her music were so close to me and helped me in all of my high school experience, in good moments & bad moments. She gives me so much inspiration in many aspects of my life & helped me so much. I'm broken right now that she canceled & even more broken about how people that I love here on Lanaboards are so passionate about Lana not performing in a certain country knowing she got lots of fans here who love her (and no we're not terrorists, honestly most Lana fans are left winged and want peace).

I am just sad...

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I love how EVERYONE in here is so happy that she canceled a show in a country they have no connection to, it amazes me.

My parents bought me the ticket for the festival as (my only) birthday gift & I was so excited and thrilled to watch her perform like some of you did, as Lana and her music were so close to me and helped me in all of my high school experience, in good moments & bad moments. She gives me so much inspiration in many aspects of my life & helped me so much. I'm broken right now that she canceled & even more broken about how people that I love here on Lanaboards are so passionate about Lana not performing in a certain country knowing she got lots of fans here who love her (and no we're not terrorists, honestly most Lana fans are left winged and want peace).

I am just sad...

This is why I thought she should have performed there. Western countries only care about themselves. I'm sorry you can't see her :/

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I am just sad...

I'm sure you've suffered so much in your life, and now you don't get to see Lana, how tragic. 

Well please think about the palestinian children that didn't get to experience high school, just trying to survive your horrifying massacre.

I am just sad...

I'm so sorry the majority of her fans are self righteous selfish twits. 

the festival threw big shade at her now for canceling them.

I'm pretty sure she cancelled them via Twitter.

Screenshots please! From what I'm seeing they haven't updated her Twitter for months now

EDIT: Found the statement via Pitchfork

"Just got the word that Lana will be a no-show at Meteor. We do appreciate her for choosing meteor to help her score some press attention.

With that, Meteor will take place with the same badass mix of local and international talent that we’ve been working with this past year. The mission that we’ve all been on together is reaching the finish line in just a matter of days as planned: A pioneering, independent festival in the Upper Galilee of a magnitude and quality that has yet to be seen in the Middle East."

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

What really sucks is the same people who complained will now go to Twitter and want her to perform there. (Not @@I Come In Peace, not you, I’m so sorry your show was cancelled. Keep your mind positive and you’ll bring her positivity there.) it really sucks when people make plans to see someone sing or perform and they end up cancelling. Imagine if you had an interview with a huge job opportunity and then the interviewer said “Nah my employees don’t want me to interview you, sorry don’t come in.”

Thankfully, it doesn’t seem like anyone actually changed her mind but her schedule, and if anything, she was giving a middle finger to everyone trying to tell her how to run her business. Very feministic move on her part, given that most that were bitching were men hahahahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On a personal note I wasn't supportive of her going there BUT I was kind of respecting her for keeping her head straight and insisting on her ideals no matter how ridiculous they may have seemed to me

We really can't tell by that post if it's really the Palestine schedule issues that were key element of her cancelling this gig or not so we'll just have to wait and see because I'm 100% positive this thing isn't entirely over yet

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I'm sure you've suffered so much in your life, and now you don't get to see Lana, how tragic

Well please think about the palestinian children that didn't get to experience high school, just trying to survive your horrifying massacre.

@@I Come In Peace had a choice of seeing his favorite singer in the world, of course he's sad! who wouldn't? I know I would and I bet everybody else would, but go off I guess

8nl2OpX.png

This is why I thought she should have performed there. Western countries only care about themselves. I'm sorry you can't see her :/

for once she wasn't going to just perform in los angeles.

california gays are so selfish

I think she’ll schedule a surprise concert at both places in the future so that way she can play at both places for her fans & won’t have to deal with protesters. She seems committed still. I do agree that I feel this isn’t over yet. Lana seems determined this year.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

can't wait for the next 8 concerts in california and other benefits they'll get, while other fans will never even get a chance to see her step in their region because of issues well out of their control!

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif