partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

so i'm guessing that people out there must have melancholia if we're getting a description of it? :raven: 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

@BlackoutZone thank you for being so transparent and answering questions that have been a mystery to us for so long. i just wanted to ask if there is a recorded version of Cruel World out there from that Electric Lady session it was written during?

Is it the one with “let the light in, its a cruel world” lyrics?

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

A crime against humanity to strip it from its original production omg :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

@BlackoutZonehey legend, welcome back! thank u so much for revealings u are doing and making everything clear! literally feels so easy knowing these mysteries!

my personal question is about lana's cover for summertime (janis joplin version) was it considered for any of her projects during 2013? thank u so much:kiss3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

it’s so crazy to me how LMLYLAW is so old, the lyrics scream 2019-2021 lana. which is probably why she brought it back lol, but that’s still just so surprising. i can’t imagine her writing “I come from a small town, how 'bout you? / I only mention it 'cause I'm ready to leave LA and I want you to come / Eighty miles north or south will do / I don't care where as long as you're with me” before she wrote like Shades of Cool and Sad Girl lol, unless the lyrics have changed a lot over the years as well

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

it’s so crazy to me how LMLYLAW is so old, the lyrics scream 2019-2021 lana. which is probably why she brought it back lol, but that’s still just so surprising. i can’t imagine her writing “I come from a small town, how 'bout you? / I only mention it 'cause I'm ready to leave LA and I want you to come / Eighty miles north or south will do / I don't care where as long as you're with me” before she wrote like Shades of Cool and Sad Girl lol

does anybody else remember the honeymoon post that had some sort of poem/lyrics that started with "in the land of honeymoons and oil tycoons"? because it mentions pink champagne and maybe those are lyrics from the demo?

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

@BlackoutZone Is there any info you can offer about Yes To Heaven and its various versions? I don’t even have a specific question but any clarity would be appreciated as we seem to get new info about the alleged years/producers every other month :toofunny:

A timeline briefly breaking down all the leaked versions + (publicly known) unleaked versions would be great if possible!