partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

The realĀ album hasĀ velvet crowbar, Your girl, Summertime, Earthquakes, unidentified flyingĀ billĀ and wild oneĀ :xgiggle:Ā 

You're all welcomeĀ 

Serial Killer was going to be a bonus track on the Japanese release but you didnā€™t hear that from me šŸ¤«

whatarecoloris.jpg

3 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

so for now, i choose to believe BoZ instead of 3 day old lanaboards user @LBcitaĀ :fabcat: have a good day

:true:

Ā 

š’Žš’‚š’šš’ƒš’† š’•š’‰š’† š’˜š’‚š’š š’•š’‰š’‚š’• š’Š'š’Ž š˜­š˜Ŗš˜·š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š’Šš’” š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š’Žš’†

āœ§Ā Ė–Ā°. ā‹†ā­’Ėšļ½”ā‹†.Ā * : āœ§Ā . : * : ā˜† * āœ§Ā Ė–Ā°. ā‹†ā­’Ėšļ½”ā‹† Ā°. Ā āœ§ Ė–Ā°

Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

Ā 

he literally said Patrick just threwĀ the stems he had together and filled in the blanks, so your "contradiction" makes no sense. Obviously they would share stems, we all simply assumed the overlap wouldnt be that big.

Ā 

Ā 

I have never seen anyone think it ever was an album title

Ā 

Again, i dont see how anything that BoZ said is contradicted by your post. Lana literally said shes not gonna release any more music after BTD cause she has "said everything she wanted to say"... 9 months before we got the Paradise EP, its not like she is very trustworthy herself and we have plenty of evidence that she changes her mind all the time

Ā 

We have a plethora of UV outtakes, what exactly makes you think e.g. Fine China or Youe Girl werent on thw final tracklist until she re-recorded the album with Dan? Your arguments are solely based on the fact that Dan is not a co-writer. We have no idea if Lana changed the tracklist, so again, your arguments dont make sense

Ā 

i think this is a pretty rich statement coming from someone who calls this "myth busting" when said "busting" is based on vague and very shaky arguments, but you do you

Ā 

not saying everything BoZ says is correct or accurate, but this is kinda ridiculous :toofunny:Ā Also, you say he is the king of just assuming or posting theories, but youre not satisfied when he is clearly telling us when he is unsure and just speculating

pick a lane

Ā 

so for now, i choose to believe BoZ instead of 3 day old lanaboards user @LBcitaĀ :fabcat: have a good day

Ā 

Plus if I'm correct the first insider to ever tease the Tropico album as a concept, but everyone thought it was fishy info until BOZ also hinted at it

8nl2OpX.png

30 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Actually I cannot even find the information about her original laptop being stolen in late 2012/13- TF- I could swearĀ there was an article about it priorĀ 

Ā 

Laptop hack happened somewhere around the start of September of 2011 then her emails got hacked around early-mid 2012 which would have beenĀ before Tropico

Ā 

That whole situation is interesting to me because theres probably a lot of files that were lost due to carelessness of the ldr.fm mods </3 (I'm sure WAGTD was one of them)

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā imageproxy.jpg