partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

On 9/6/2023 at 6:46 PM, Embach said:

also i neeeeeeeeeeeeeed to know what she and dan heath did for honeymoon and why did they scrap it :crying5:

Wait omg I gasped, I didn't I know that :trisha:omg we really need to know :lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

Omg thanks for sharing :trisha:

Someone needs to spill the tea:oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i actually think get free was reworked somewhere towards the completing of lust for life :makeup: i also suppose that malibu was never a finished track and that this song wasn’t going to appear on og lfl and it’s more from updated lfl version made in like march-april, with that she already must’ve had some ideas for her upcoming record and i wonder that mariners apartment complex could had been written before lfl came out and actually the first song made from nfr, all other songs were conceptualized and inspired much later and we have proof for almost all of them 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

9 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

do insider know if lana has any scrapped interludes for her albums?

idk but whoever's idea it was to put the pastor interlude needs something checked. should have kept Zodiac and put the Jon Batiste interlude with the rest of Candy Necklace.

9 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

I have a feeling that the trumpet instrumental song after White Mustang in the music video was a scrapped interlude. Or even the weird melody in LFL trailer could be an interlude, who knows.

url%5D

On 11/5/2023 at 6:30 AM, lanaismamom said:

Piano Theme and Morricone:teehee: and the LFL album trailer if you wanna count that, oh and also the mariachi song at the end of white Mustang video! 

26 minutes ago, Nightcall said:

What happened between Lana and Emile regarding Ultraviolence?

I read on an older thread here that Lana had written a whole album but he just couldn’t produce it. Are these songs unknown or were they pretty much an early version of the known UV tracks?

He got busy with recording his own record and writing/producing for other people. They barely worked together after Paradise. She says he's still a good friend and that they just weren't wanting to make the same types of music at that time.

Whatever older thread you saw was probably a misinterpretation of her comments at the time; as far as we know, the early sessions for what became Ultraviolence were nearly all with Rick Nowels, not Emile.

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Piano Theme and Morricone:teehee: and the LFL album trailer if you wanna count that, oh and also the mariachi song at the end of white Mustang video! 

i think piano and morrison were nothing but concept instrumentals, lfl album trailer would be a reach honestly i think it was purely used for trailers accompaniment, the same as white mustang outro

in the end i think roses bloom for you is more like a scrapped interlude 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y