Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

Didn't the Fader already published the 18th as Venice Bitch's release date? I hope it's really a mini-EP, but yeah - probably just MAC and VB: ANd I seriously hope it's got another cover, but I guess it will be the same terribly unflattering picture aswell, since MAC does already feature the Venice Bitch shirt - plus it's not unusual for not-lead-singles to have the same artwork as the release they stem from.

I hope Venice Bitch will either have a bit of a sexy, mysterious Mermaid Motel vibe or a moody tone a la Money Power Glory/ FMWUTTT

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

???? Could it be true and VB has a video directed by Charlie?? Also his profile is beautiful, I find it hilarious that he has the same bump on the nose than Lizzie before surgery

DnTYZ0cU4AAsQ8z.jpgDnTYZ0bUwAECpxx.jpg

Where are the pictures from?? :hdu:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

MAC is a stellar song... but that video is so boring. Can't believe that this setting (an electrical fence??!?!) is the only place in California where butterflies are flying by. Even her walking on a beach would have been better than that. 

Makes me say that it might be better after all not to have had the Cherry video, if she wanted something in that vein....