Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i had a dream that the title of this thread was changed to just the word “bread”

Your dream was trying to tell you a loaf of bread is more interesting than this era

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I'm still convinced RBFY is on NFR, no one can burst my bubble of delusion.

I’m still hoping for Bartender or Yosemite to be thrown in the mix... (even if Yosemite was probably written with Rick and all the songs from NFR are co-written by Jack) So I really feel you!

Atleast be consistent. Y’all can’t shit on Lana for becoming “basic” and drag her “baddie” friends for months just to cream your panties over a possible Miley/Ariana collab. *dead*

Y’all love basic baddie Lana or nah?

tenor.gif?itemid=6122132

the thing is she isnt a baddie (i hate to even type that out). shes literally just basic. this era is a bore point blank period. obviously im gonna start to "cream my panties" when i found out shes doing a collab with pop queens because thats REAL baddie shit. 

the thing is she isnt a baddie (i hate to even type that out). shes literally just basic. this era is a bore point blank period. obviously im gonna start to "cream my panties" when i found out shes doing a collab with pop queens because thats REAL baddie shit.

Miley certainly ain’t no “pop queen”. But if y’all want a collab with a hot “it girl” then I’ll start a petition for Lana to work with Billie Eilish (which would actually make more sense). How many of y’all are gonna sign?

tenor.gif?itemid=6122132

Miley certainly ain’t no “pop queen”. But if y’all want a collab with a hot “it girl” then I’ll start a petition for Lana to work with Billie Eilish (which would actually make more sense). How many of y’all are gonna sign?

tenor.gif?itemid=6122132

miley cyrus slander?

how far before the announcement of she is coming did Mr. S leak info? maybe we can use that to gauge when we should expect info on the collab

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

how far before the announcement of she is coming did Mr. S leak info? maybe we can use that to gauge when we should expect info on the collab

Is there like a thread for this collab can y’all move somewhere else if it doesn’t pertain to NFR

i did a little digging and it looks like he shared info on she is coming about 5 days prior to release. so maybe this is coming sooner than we think?

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I'm still convinced RBFY is on NFR, no one can burst my bubble of delusion.

It may be LDR recycled RBFY for NFR in original or revised form, but during the LFL release period, she described it as not a full song in itself, but only a kind of brief introduction to the LFL song cycle, which she then decided against using. I wish she had used it; I think it would have added a lot to an admittedly already-crowded album.