Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ok wtf i just watched the album trailer and im crying bec this bitch gets me so bad everytime she puts something new out

AHH i thought i was over her but I'M NOT

she did it again.

TAKE ALL MY COINS LANA

the only thing I'm pissed about is that she spoiled almost half of the songs on her Instagram but I'm happy it's a cohesive fresh album.

I’ve only listened to each snippet once, thank god I have some self control because the songs will still feel super fresh for me due to my shit memory

LIZARD PEOPLE

Cute trailer. 

4:50am musings:

WHY wasn't the NFR text from the end (or even the start) on the cover? Whyyyyyyy

If there's an NFR MV and it's more driving footage, kms

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

guys i cant get over the fact that we don't have a boxset

Let’s be real her last good boxset was Ultraviolence. Honeymoon and Lust for Life were both the same and they only really included small postcards

woah i was entirely convinced an album trailer was out of the question.. color me shocked! was very cute actually, it Almost made up for the drag that was this era

she really said “let me keep their expectations real low so when i reveal everything in a span of 3 days they all implode”

oh my god sometimes you guys... when you think of all that we already have and the stuff we're going to get before the release (one or two or even three more singles + snippets) AND given all the complaining about the thing being aLrEaDy HeArD and your past experiences (since it was the same situation with lust for life) can't you just be happy with the trailer we've got? the discourse that is held here is so contradictory I swear. i know I'm not saying anything new but it's absolutely crazy to read "nO nEw sOnGs whAt a sHaMe" and "sHe hAs SpOiLeD tHe WhoLe tHing" 300 times one after the other.

if she did not put new material in it it's worthless.

and the little surfing monolouge at the start was cringe

Let’s be real her last good boxset was Ultraviolence. Honeymoon and Lust for Life were both the same and they only really included small postcards

it doesn't matter i know they were awful but let her take my money i want a full collection ugh 

Yeah this was the first time I was prepared to buy one and welp

please next time don't be prepared  :creep:

:smile3:

I'm glad it's actually possible that Jack produced the entire record with the exception of DT even though Lana had written songs with other producers before. I really wanna hear a Jack version of TNBAR.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

What if Doin' Time is different from the single version?

That'd be really nice if Jack reworked it too to fit the mood of the record. The single version seems out of place to me

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

if she did not put new material in it it's worthless.

and the little surfing monolouge at the start was cringe

the audacity to say, after watching this trailer, that it's worthless...

What if Doin' Time is different from the single version?

aren't the producers and the length the same? but that would be cool even though i love the production we have