Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Hey! I've been lurking here for a while and I finally caved in and joined lol

Listened to the whole album

TNBAR is getting a lot of hate but it's TOTALLY the emotional apex of the album for me. That bridge is the album's climax and it ushers in the piano ballads really beautifully.

To me, seems like the main theme here is escapism. The outro of Hope is really beautiful in this context. It's really sad, basically acknowledging that the world she created in NFR isn't real, it's a construct. All the romance and partying in songs like FIILY and TNBAR is fantasy. All in her head.  :defeated:

Wow a new member already arriving throwing some FACTS  :defeated: I stan

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

shootout to the blilie stan, plant fucker guy and the butthole guy for entering the historical museum of Lanaboards. they must never be forgotten 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Listened to the whole album!

TNBAR is getting a lot of hate but it's TOTALLY the emotional apex of the album for me. That bridge is the climax and it ushers in the piano ballads really beautifully.

To me, seems like the main theme here is escapism. The outro of Hope is really beautiful in this context. It's devastating, basically Lana acknowledging that the world she created in NFR isn't real, it's a construct. All the romance and partying in songs like FIILY and TNBAR; the carefree living in songs like VB and Lovesong; the idea that love defeats egomania; it's all a fantasy. It's all in her head.  :defeated:

This post...this post is IT

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Just listened to HTD again and I really like it actually, the song sounds warm you know? But it would sound even better without that christmas thingy playing in the background  :defeated:

The subtle rock production in second verse of Happiness is everything!!

I know dude, I never liked HIAB that much but that part made me like it so much more it's so good

Wow my 2323rd post lol

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Listened to the whole album!

TNBAR is getting a lot of hate but it's TOTALLY the emotional apex of the album for me. That bridge is the climax and it ushers in the piano ballads really beautifully.

To me, seems like the main theme here is escapism. The outro of Hope is really beautiful in this context. It's devastating, basically Lana acknowledging that the world she created in NFR isn't real, it's a construct. All the romance and partying in songs like FIILY and TNBAR; the carefree living in songs like VB and Lovesong; the idea that love defeats egomania; it's all a fantasy. It's all in her head.  :defeated:

I LOVE this concept omg 

mypictr_380x225-7.png

Someone message me the link I can’t find it

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
Please do not request links to leaks.

Spoiler

Your Username is iconic :lmao: :omfg: :creepna:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

shootout to the blilie stan, plant fucker guy and the butthole guy for entering the historical museum of Lanaboards. they must never be forgotten

butthole guy doesnt have the range to be put in the same list as the billie stan

qfrWuBl.png

butthole guy doesnt have the range to be put in the same list as the billie stan

i know. we're putting him in museum's section "worst people Lanaboards ever faced" 

billie stan gets a golden throne and a new better camera to livestream her breakdowns

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Someone message me the link I can’t find it

mod note: user was warned for this post

Girl where were you when we needed you to go buy the album and leak it for us? You deserve a warning point for that alone. 3P4zlCd.gif