Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Sis.. Get over of this fucking boring ballads piano melodies

Are you trying to tell me that you prefer a generic latin inspired song over a beautiful piano ballad?

AgonizingCarelessDungbeetle-size_restric

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Are you trying to tell me that you prefer a generic latin inspired song over a beautiful piano ballad?

AgonizingCarelessDungbeetle-size_restric

No I telling u that if she post another same piano ballad song that sounds like any piano ballad that she teased so far ill probally killl my self

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I hope there's a song in the album that sounds like Smoking Section from MASSEDUCTION. I can totally picture Sylvia Plath being this type of song. But I don't want happy chords at the end of the song like in Smoking Section. I hope the song stays sad.

Lana said to fans, when she first mentioned Sylvia, that it was the saddest shit she ever written

Lana said to fans, when she first mentioned Sylvia, that it was the saddest shit she ever written

Really? So interesting! Do you have more information about this song?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

*annoy

love yu too

Really? So interesting! Do you have more information about this song?

Unfortunately, no. Except that she first mentioned the song on her San Diego concert. I was skeptical because no one had Lana recorded to prove it, but since she posted the snippet and confirmed that it exists, I am much more inclined to believe that she really did say it was the saddest shit she ever written.

she went from posting snippet after snippet to not giving us any news at all for like a month

She's writing the next Coachella, going to scrap half of the album and replace it with new material knowing her

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

she went from posting snippet after snippet to not giving us any news at all for like a month

I feel the same as you. And yet so many here complained that she was teasing too many songs... it really is impossible to have consensus when it comes to Lana, isn’t it?

If she's on here maybe she realized it's actually annoying to tease so many things at once and then not release it soon after :toofunny:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

She's writing the next Coachella, going to scrap half of the album and replace it with new material knowing her

Doubt it really. The LFL rewriting happened for 3 reasons: the leaks, the change in the political landscape and her messy relationship with G-Eazy. I don’t see any of that happening. Plus she has Jack as a producer and his time is precious: she can’t go back to rewriting everything.

But remember the direction change in production also happened with Uv and we know how well that turned out.

Doubt it really. The LFL rewriting happened for 3 reasons: the leaks, the change in the political landscape and her messy relationship with G-Eazy. I don’t see any of that happening. Plus she has Jack as a producer and his time is precious: she can’t go back to rewriting everything.

But remember the direction change in production also happened with Uv and we know how well that turned out.

Has there been an album where the Gemini in her didn't pop out and change the direction of the album? as far as we know she changed the production on BTD with some songs, re did UV with Dan, and scrapped/rewrote half of LFL. its unsettling still how the albums tone started off with 13 Beaches and Heroin, such dark beautiful tracks

giphy.gif

it’s quite annoying that she hasn’t given us ANYTHING since October, for sure. But last time she did that (going away from social media for a while) I really loved when she came back, which was with the suit photo without makeup but she looked so cool and it was such a character evolution. She wasn’t announcing anything but I liked that she came back after months of emptiness, seemingly having new directions in mind, and confirming that she was working with Jack. If she doesn’t say anything until the end of the month a January release is very unlikely though

No I telling u that if she post another same piano ballad song that sounds like any piano ballad that she teased so far ill probally killl my self

Lol that’s funny. You’ve only heard maybe 20-30 second clips of songs that have the potential to be 5-7 minutes long, knowing her and Jack. Generic pop is annoying and old and Lana doesn’t need to do that shit. If she did, she would’ve worked with Katy Perry or Nicki Minaj or Taylor Swift and she’s never going to do that. We have popish unreleased tracks, at least 50. Be happy with those. At least you have pop-ish material from her in some way.

it’s quite annoying that she hasn’t given us ANYTHING since October, for sure. But last time she did that (going away from social media for a while) I really loved when she came back, which was with the suit photo without makeup but she looked so cool and it was such a character evolution. She wasn’t announcing anything but I liked that she came back after months of emptiness, seemingly having new directions in mind, and confirming that she was working with Jack. If she doesn’t say anything until the end of the month a January release is very unlikely though

It wouldn’t shock me if she puts another song out around December/January for a February or March album release

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lol that’s funny. You’ve only heard maybe 20-30 second clips of songs that have the potential to be 5-7 minutes long, knowing her and Jack. Generic pop is annoying and old and Lana doesn’t need to do that shit. If she did, she would’ve worked with Katy Perry or Nicki Minaj or Taylor Swift and she’s never going to do that. We have popish unreleased tracks, at least 50. Be happy with those. At least you have pop-ish material from her in some way.

Oh girl.. U didnt get that point.. Im so sorry for u.. Bye

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Oh girl.. U didnt get that point.. Im so sorry for u.. Bye

What is your point?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole