Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ready for that trip to have been the video shoot and its just Lana on her cell running around the national park with her 2 backing dancers lip syncing to Cinammon.

Watch them actually lip sync Yosemite and it's choppily edited for Cinnamon.

Watch them actually lip sync Yosemite and it's choppily edited for Cinnamon.

so this is how you kill me

I have a feeling her next best record is upon us. Norman Fucking Rockwell will sit on the throne with Honeymoon  :flutter:

Mariners Apartment Complex has some of her best lyrics in a long while.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Life is beautiful would be SO forgotten by now if it had come out in 2015 lmao

Honestly, I can still collectively feel that it still is, that and that it's kinda a running joke, which is like a slap in the face to those who haven't truly moved on, but imagine if it just happened to leak or something. Still wouldn't want it on NFR tho.. 

Idk, Venice b kinda helped me move past it if anything. 

If it were about that one original scenario/story where the guy just wants his friend back, I'd be truly heartbroken, bc, honestly friendship. (gay or straight  :hooker: )

UV/Honeymoon

Chucks pictures are just so mediocre. I can take the pictures/videos she does on my fucking PHONE if i wanted to. they're just unoriginal and lousy. no exaggerated effort of trying to capture an atmosphere for the model. 

I think you're a little ungrateful saying this.

1st, you can't take that pictures with your phone.

But more importantly, Chuck Grant's uncommon touch is inseparable of the Lana Del Rey character we know and love today. Look at thoes iconic (for us) pictures and tell me that it's mediocre :

tumblr_nm719inYhA1sd2qroo1_500.jpg

3.jpg?format=500w

51wpIW8KzFL._SS500.jpg

GWTeqa4.jpg?1

202ba6643a55dfaebd9932bd1d69cd77.500x500

tumblr_nh3b3bQpCo1u1vdsto1_500.png

1*04L-GK3azrypoq-HdPlw7A.jpeg

mghzk.png

51N7jRx9sxL._SS500.jpg

Beauty isn't just Tumblr NY bokeh symmetrical HD pictures honey (imo at least) :kiss3:

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

My cynical mind rewatched the pictures Lana took at Yosemite and I just imagined her saying to her friends: "Hey guys, wanna see a bunch of gays lose their shit? it's about to happen in 30 seconds! Hahahahaha! They're gonna imagine I want to release a song I don't care that much about! Hahahaha!"

She doesn’t owe us shit, let alone Yosimite. Let it die

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I even drew a portrait of it. :noparty:

TGkWHKO.jpg

Yours is better imo. Making an unflattering photo look so good in a drawing...the talent!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'd love to hear Yosemite, and many of her unreleased songs (The Good Life most of all), and I'm sure we'll hear them at some point, but I have come to the conclusion that I will let her do her own thing and release the shit she wants to release at the moment she chooses. 

That being said, I am a fucking Gemini too and to read you lose your shit about Yosemite, I want the song right now  :P