Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I tried IYR and Cinnamon but nothing showed up...so does that mean they're not even registered yet?

Probably. But the songs from LFL were registered only a few days before the preorder, if I’m correct.

Receipts Gem if u can, so we can freak properly and validly pls 168bp6v.jpg

I’d have to do an archeology dig into the LFL pre-release. The day before, all the songs from LFL were on the PPL repertoire or another one of the song registration sites. If the preorder was about to happen, all the songs would be on the registration sites, which they aren’t (to my knowledge). And I don’t know how Shazam’s works with snippets of songs to be released, especially with HIaB (why that one and not the others)?

I’d have to do an archeology dig into the LFL pre-release. The day before, all the songs from LFL were on the PPL repertoire or another one of the song registration sites. If the preorder was about to happen, all the songs would be on the registration sites, which they aren’t (to my knowledge). And I don’t know how Shazam’s works with snippets of songs to be released, especially with HIaB (why that one and not the others)?

It's ok, trust u, thanks, idk but I feel similar Coachella vibes. We didn't even know she was releasing it til an Arab streaming site's info made its way to us lol 

UV/Honeymoon

I tried IYC and Cinnamon but nothing showed up...so does that mean they're not even registered yet?

IYC is only a fan title, as far as we know that’s not even the name of it so searching for that won’t come up with it anyway

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Oh, ok, sorry for the misunderstanding :/

I'm curious to know how you see fan tracks vs Lana...

It’s ok! To be fair, I was exhausted last night and annoyed seeing Lana attended that Hillsong church again. I prefer it when artists use stand-alone singles (Florence with her release of Moderation + a little second song) or EPs with one song that will make the upcoming album along two or a few more songs that didn’t. That’s good hype to me, because it feels like a gift to fans and builds hype for an upcoming album without giving too much away and the artist still gets money for work they would’ve otherwise shelved.

Ditto that and did it and it did, 4373 shazams atm, the screen is FUCKING PURPLEEEEE

2r7bxy0.jpg

I'm semi freaking hunties giphy.gif168bp6v.jpg

edit: I tried opening it on apple music, not playing. SPOTIFY?? opened to a focking playlist A FUCKING PLAYLIST W/O THE SONG IS THAT EVEN LEGAL WHO TF DOES THAT 25zs295.jpg

Stream Happiness is Like a Butterfly, by Tyler Somewhere 2d8jcas.jpg

So, maybe it’s not Norman Fucking Rockwell (track)? I am confusion.

It’s ok! To be fair, I was exhausted last night and annoyed seeing Lana attended that Hillsong church again. I prefer it when artists use stand-alone singles (Florence with her release of Moderation + a little second song) or EPs with one song that will make the upcoming album along two or a few more songs that didn’t. That’s good hype to me, because it feels like a gift to fans and builds hype for an upcoming album without giving too much away and the artist still gets money for work they would’ve otherwise shelved.

I see what you mean, about the fan tracks vs stand-alone singles. She really should consider this option in the near future (the two country songs could be a good start; BAR and Yosemite should have been standalone singles as well). And with the whole church thing, I didn’t talk about it because I don’t all the facts but in general, I fucking hate churches and religion. And from the little I know from the one she attended, she really should question that choice lol

My guess is maybe she started the era too early when she released MAC & VB in September???  :toofunny:

I think someone here or on twitter guessed it was to divert the attention from the show in Israel? But don't know for sure...

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I have a feeling Lana is going to be defensive with her choices of going to a gay hate church and it won’t go down well at all

Did everyone forget she literally performed at the fucking Ally Coalition last month??? Everyone keeps judging her decision to do what she wants where she wants because she’s going to an “anti gay” church yet we don’t have all the facts and she did a pro-gay concert a month ago. Yikes... she can’t do anything without being judged for it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Did everyone forget she literally performed at the fucking Ally Coalition last month??? Everyone keeps judging her decision to do what she wants where she wants because she’s going to an “anti gay” church yet we don’t have all the facts and she did a pro-gay concert a month ago. Yikes... she can’t do anything without being judged for it

jesus christ girl we literally went over this five fucking times in the other thread about it. It's not about her being anti gay it's about her supporting a church who is anti gay. if she hung out with people who were known rapists and was too ignorant to do her own research, she'd get in trouble, so why is it okay for her to hang out at a church who are known to be homophobic and into pedophilia? 

again so y'all understand

It's not about her being anti gay it's about her supporting a church who is anti gay

No se trata de que ella sea anti gay, se trata de apoyar a una iglesia que es anti gay.

Ce n'est pas à propos d'elle qui est anti-gay mais à propos de son soutien d'une église anti-gay

这不是关于她反对同性恋,而是关于她支持一个反同性恋的教会

Дело не в том, что она против геев, а в том, что она поддерживает церковь, которая против геев.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

jesus christ girl we literally went over this five fucking times in the other thread about it. It's not about her being anti gay it's about her supporting a church who is anti gay. if she hung out with people who were known rapists and was too ignorant to do her own research, she'd get in trouble, so why is it okay for her to hang out at a church who are known to be homophobic and into pedophilia? 

again so y'all understand

It's not about her being anti gay it's about her supporting a church who is anti gay

No se trata de que ella sea anti gay, se trata de apoyar a una iglesia que es anti gay.

Ce n'est pas à propos d'elle qui est anti-gay mais à propos de son soutien d'une église anti-gay

这不是关于她反对同性恋,而是关于她支持一个反同性恋的教会

Дело не в том, что она против геев, а в том, что она поддерживает церковь, которая против геев.

Lol I screamed at the different languages

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance