Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ellie is excellent AND relevant, Lana is a fad

Can I have w/e you're smoking please ma'am.

Anyways I've had my doubts about cinnamon but the line 'there's things I want to say to you but I'll just let you live' hit me different today... someone leak it, please

locals only

Ellie is excellent AND relevant, Lana is a fad

LOL. Yeah Ellie is relevant because she makes music that sounds like whatever mainstream blahblahblah is on the radio atm. I don’t even hate her but like.

Elle is the apple of everybody’s eye, with an angel voice (devill in disguise)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Guys it’s comfirmed Delay Del Rey will perform at the VMA’s as a back up dancer for duo lupus

Was that her and Ellie auditioning today?

Wow I can't believe Lana is performing at the VMA's with Ellie and she's releasing NFR tomorrow with 10 Ellie Goblin collabs we are being FED  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  Thank you queen lana i am eternally grateful for your kindness  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

giphy.gif  

I feel like I should’ve seen this messy era coming the moment she started to wear black shirts and yoga pants on stage.

I hope the British press (who are scathing af) drag her lycra-clad arse if she wears that shit at her shows in the UK. 

I hope they drag her for all of her other nonsense whilst they're at it. 

Might wake her the fuck up if the press is like, "WTF?"  

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

If she actually collabs with basic white girl Ellie Goulding, I will actually unstan. I'm sorry but I can't pretend to be okay with it lmfao. The only good collabs was Summer Wine that she did with Barrie and TNC with Sean Lennon.

Let’s all learn from our previous mistakes here: she did take a couple of pictures with Billie and Marina. No collab came out of it.

I see it as a meeting with Interscope or their managers.

Let’s all learn from our previous mistakes here: she did take a couple of pictures with Billie and Marina. No collab came out of it.

I see it as a meeting with Interscope or their managers.

Right ... so what's Ellie got planned, musically? Because maybe they're planning release dates that don't conflict. 

Who knows anything about that bitch? 

Was that her and Ellie auditioning today?

Yes but Ellie was auditioning for the part of distraught crackhead. It’s part of Dula Peep’s show, you’ll see

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

She died in the cursed summer of 2017

Maybe Lana did die, her Label have replaced her with an actress who’s wearing prosthetics. This would explain why her face has been looking so strange lately like her lips and bone structure are all over the place.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Maybe Lana did die, her Label have replaced her with an actress who’s wearing prosthetics. This would explain why her face has been looking so strange lately like her lips and bone structure are all over the place.

Oho boy ... 

@@LanaFlowers @movebaby

Someone needs to run up to Lana in person and tell her not to release NFR. Bet you she'll release it.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

that also explains the nostril slip up in the new photoshoot

Right ... so what's Ellie got planned, musically? Because maybe they're planning release dates that don't conflict. 

Who knows anything about that bitch? 

I don't follow Ellie, but she released a single, a couple of weeks ago?!?

I see the setting as followed: Interscope, Ben, Lana and the managers.

Interscope: So, Ellie what have you got planned?

Ellie: new single and video in three weeks, album in four months, tour in five.

Interscope: Sounds good! And you, Lana?

Lana: ... (looks at managers, then at Interscope big bosses) No plan! (laughs hysterically) I might drop something at some point in the next weeks. Also, I might cancel a few tour dates, still don't know which ones. 

Interscope looks at Ben and Ed, then at Lana: You don't know which dates?... Also, don't you have a song coming with Disney in the Fall? So maybe the album before that? We can't take it anymore with all the fags harassing our secretaries. 

Lana: ... I don't know. Sorry, gotta go: got a spinning class. (Ben and Ed facepalm). 

I hope the British press (who are scathing af) drag her lycra-clad arse if she wears that shit at her shows in the UK. 

I hope they drag her for all of her other nonsense whilst they're at it. 

Might wake her the fuck up if the press is like, "WTF?"

I don’t think she reads reviews anymore though... :/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

August 2017 is when her face started looking weird

*polishes chic tinfoil headdress*

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.